Overview: About Aramark
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World's Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
Description: ESSENTIAL TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Process invoices in accounts payable systems
- Verify cash banks, complete daily deposits, and perform safe audits
- Maintain a constant sense of cost control
- Adhere to all safety regulations for sanitation, food handling, and storage
- Promote good public relations
- Adhere to the uniform policy as set by FSD
- Other related office duties as assigned
Qualifications: MUST BE ABLE TO:
- Skillfully use hand tools or machines needed for your work
- Read instructions for items to be made
- Use math to calculate change
- Work with client(s) with tact and diplomacy
- Perform work that is routine and organized
- Present professional appearance
- Pass a criminal background check
- High School diploma/GED
- Lifting twenty (20) pounds unassisted and more with assistance; frequent lifting and/or carrying of objects weighing up to twenty (20) pounds
- Reaching, handling, fingering, feeling, seeing, standing, walking
- Inside Job (defined as spending approximately 75% or more of the time inside.
- Temperature changes: variations in temperature, which are sufficiently marked and abrupt to cause noticeable bodily reactions.
A little about us:
At Aramark, we believe that each of our employees can play an important role in creating the great experiences that become lasting memories.