Overview About Aramark
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World's Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter. Description Job Summary:
Communicate with both parents and incoming students about the benefits of enrolling in a meal plan and the dining options on campus. Work with a team to reach sales goals for university meal plans. Support the marketing department in maintaining customer satisfaction and retaining meal plan members by following marketing strategies provided for the academic year. Duties and Responsibilities:
Qualifications Minimum Education Required: Minimum Experience Required:
- Assist in Dining Membership tabling events and activities around campus to educate and sell meal plans.
- Be knowledgeable in the meal plan structure, monetary value, and overall benefits of eating on campus.
- Distribute marketing material and promotional items.
- Present information to customers and answer questions regarding dining services.
- Be a part of a sales team to host events during orientation, move-in weekend, and the first three weeks of the Fall/Spring semester.
- Assist with various other marketing events during key times in the Fall & Spring semester.
Minimum Skills/Aptitudes Required:
- 6 months Sales and Customer Service Experience, Marketing Major or Sales and Communication Focus, Social Media Marketing & Communication Trends a plus, Computer Skills in Microsoft Office Suite (including Excel), Graphic Design Capabilities (Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop) a plus
- Strong Communication Skills (Verbal & Written), Ability to Problem Solve Quickly, Effective in Multi-Tasking to manage multiple projects and priorities, Bilingual in Spanish a plus
- Able to lift, bend, stoop, squat, reach, crouch and kneel.
A little about us:
At Aramark, we believe that each of our employees can play an important role in creating the great experiences that become lasting memories.