A leading national telecommunications, media and entertainment company, Altice USA delivers residential and business services to more than 4.6 million total customers across 20 states. Our 18,000 employees have an unwavering commitment to customers and to providing quality products and outstanding service.
Our philosophy is built around our commitment to our employees, community and customers. We are committed to providing employees with opportunities for growth and development, as well as an environment where your ideas will help us drive our business and create a more meaningful employee experience.
The company offers Optimum-branded digital cable television, high-speed Internet and voice services, as well as Optimum WiFi, the nation's most robust WiFi network, to residential and business customers across the New York Tri-State area.
The Studio Production Manager is responsible for the day-to-day management of all creative studio releases for all marketing tactics and ensures all schedules within the creative studio are adhered to for release. The Studio Production Manager oversees post production jobs from start to finish to ensure jobs are completed on time and within budget.
Additional responsibilities include: manage the studio schedule, along with scheduled release dates for all creative within studio and ensure all releases and schedules are meet; work out and implement standard operating procedures for production operations; provide estimates for all production costs; set and manage production budgets; implement cost control programs; and, ensures efficient collaboration and coordination between relevant departments including procurement, distribution and management.
• Bachelor's degree in Marketing or related field preferred
• Minimum of five years agency experience within account management or similar business
• Excellent knowledge of direct marketing/direct mail, email, printed collateral and all digital print initiatives.
• Contributes to strategic thinking and can effectively manage multiple projects
• Extremely detail oriented with excellent organizational and communication skills
• Creative and enthusiastic
• Flexible to meet the needs of the business and handle the pressure of tight timelines and multiple deliverables and requests.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Vet and maintain a drug-free and smoke-free workplace.
A little about us:
Altice, a leading global communications company, has brought together Cablevision and Suddenlink.