- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 5 years of relevant programming and drug development experience in Clinical Research Organization (CRO), Pharmaceutical or Biotech organizations (preferably in Phase I-IV trials)
- Expertise in CDISC standards and applicability to clinical database design/capture and reporting
- Excellent Statistical Analysis Systems (SAS) programming skills (at least 5 years SAS experience preferred)
- Expert knowledge in clinical trials with 5+ years’ experience working in a clinical project team environment
- Expertise in integrating SAS with other leading technologies such as Extensible Markup Language (XML), Microsoft Office, etc. to support electronic submissions
- Expertise in addressing & resolving technical challenges that connect SAS, CDISC and XML. Manage risks and escalate appropriately
- Proven experience in development and implementation of clinical standards in a global pharmaceutical environment.
- Experience in consulting projects dealing with the assessment, design and/or implementation of CDISC data standards in the clinical data life cycle preferred
- Knowledge of Pinnacle 21
- Experience in creating reviewer’s guides and Define.xml for SDTM
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.