Adecco is currently looking for an on-call substitute supervisor for a group of students working at a Fortune 500 company in the Cincinnati area. As a student supervisor you will be responsible for assisting and supervising the student workers. If you meet the qualifications listed below, Apply Now!
Responsibilities for this student supervisor position include but are not limited to the following:
• Receiving work orders from managers
• Delegating and teaching the students on how to complete the work as requested
• Assist in teaching students various administrative work skills to build their resumes
Candidates must meet the following requirements for consideration:
• General office skills including Microsoft Office Suite
• Ability to communicate and train others
• Clear and concise oral and written communication skills
• Minimum of 2 years of successful experience in the Education field preferred
This position will not have a regular schedule; instead, it will be an on-call, as needed substitute position for the current supervisors at various locations in and around Cincinnati. Must be able to work with only 1-2 day's notice.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this substitute student supervisor position or any other opportunities with Adecco.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.