Success Factors/Human Resources Consultant
Need an experience HR person to support and lead the implementation of success factors and SAP integration in our organization in the People (HR) department.
¿Ensure adequate compliance and flow of HR processes or payroll processes through the systems
¿Support the project sponsor in project management of this process: Planning the process for it¿s full implementation by June 2017
¿Review current systems and audit/correct to ensure accuracy and consistency of data
¿Maintain all daily employee changes in SF/SAP daily (new hires, job changes, comp changes, terms, DPO objectives assignment)
¿Work with the training dept. to rollout the SF project to people department and all managers on using SF
¿Get the SF/SAP feed working to load into US payroll system, tested and validated
¿Ensure all fields required are detailed in all systems, verify mapping correctly
¿Participating in the re-engineering of SAP/SF process with Spain and US parties
¿Participate with Spain IT & People dept. on task resolution for any errors or system issues
¿Ability to learn org structure and maintain integrity of organization
¿Assist with creating standard reports that create ease of information sharing between countries
¿Create written process documents for clear processes in system, and to document for audit requests
2) Minimum 4 years¿ experience in HR processes and payroll.
3) Demonstrated experience having gone through an integration project between SuccessFactors / SAP
4) Demonstrated experience managing projects and planning work efficiently
5) Demonstrated ability to support and influence processes
6) Very detailed oriented
7) Systems- friendly and good knowledge of Microsoft outlook, excel required.
8) MUST HAVE SUCCESSFACTORS EXPERIENCE
Contract role in Sugarland, TX. Pay will depend on experience.
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.