EY's people in more than 150 countries are committed to operating with integrity, quality and professionalism in the provision of audit, tax and transaction advisory services. We strive to help all of our people achieve their professional and personal goals through an inclusive environment that values everyone's contributions, appreciates diversity of thought, fosters growth, and provides continuous opportunities for development. Recognized as one of Canada's top employers, EY continually strives to be a great place to work.
EY currently has an opening for a SuccessFactors Reporting Analyst
The Global People Data Reporting Reporting Analyst Symphony resource will be very closely aligned to the Symphony Program (Symphony is EY's internal Global HR Transformation Program, which includes an EY enterprise wide implementation of the SAP SuccessFactors suite. This job will have responsibility for design, creation and management of reports in the SAP SuccessFactors suite in one or more of onboarding, talent development and learning functions. Training of other reporting resources including GDS is also required.
Requires strong technical skills in SuccessFactors reporting as an essential skill.
Purpose of the Job:
- Produces specific operational and management reports with people data from EY systems (especially SAP SuccessFactors, MS BI tools)
- Dedicated point of contact for Symphony Workstreams for Reporting
- Builds and owns management reporting processes and procedures in conjunction with recruiting, learning, performance management and other HR reporting functions for a consistent approach
- Works with Reporting analysts and HR Services resources to define and administer reporting system role security
- Escalates issues to symphony functional reporting leaders within the Symphony workstreams
A little about us:
EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transactions and advisory services. We are united by our shared values, which inspire our people.