Overview: About Aramark
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World's Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
Description: Job Summary:
Suite Attendants provide Kinnick Stadium guests with reliable, professional, and courteous food and beverage service during University of Iowa home football games. Essential Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Correctly performs all aspects of room set-up as directed
- Takes food and beverage orders; ensures order is properly delivered
- Completes assigned administrative tasks and paperwork as required
- Knowledgeable of all items on the menu to assist guests in answering menu questions
- Understands all details of suites served
- Upholds Aramark's policies and procedures
- Performs all other duties as required
- Experience in catering, banquet service, and a la carte waiter service preferred
- Guest service and inside/outside sales experience desired
- Must demonstrate a desire to sell while providing strong customer service
- Must be TEAM certified or be able to obtain TEAM certification before first day of work (TEAM training is provided at the location)
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule that includes days, nights, evenings, and weekends
- MUST BE ABLE TO WORK ALL 7 HOME UNIVERSITY OF IOWA FOOTBALL GAMES DURING THE 2017 SEASON.
A little about us:
At Aramark, we believe that each of our employees can play an important role in creating the great experiences that become lasting memories.