Overview: About Aramark
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World's Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
Description: Position summary
Seasonal, Part Time. Must work all stadium-wide events (Concerts, Soccer, NFL games) Ensure menu items are delivered to specific locations while ensuring proper standards are met according to suite orders and menu specifications and quality. Assists the Suite Manager, Executive Chef, Suite Supervisor & Suite Attendants with the overall operation of the suite department. Oversee and supervises 1-2 hourly cooks to maintain the operation of pantry is running smoothly. Assist the cooks to make sure food order are being processed in a timely efficiently manner. Works closely with suite attendants based on delivery times and special requests. Essential functions
- Delivers ice bags, beverages and food from parties directly to suites
- Assist with delivery of hot boxes get to correct suite pantry
- Various beverage runs from stadium warehouse and liquor room to suite pantries
- Basic knowledge of food and beverage menu items
- Removes all dirty dishes and food trays placed in hot box back to Kitchen post event
- Communicate with other suite runners, suite attendants, expeditors, supervisors and management to ensure guest satisfaction
- Ensure compliance with health and safety policies and procedures
- Exhibiting a positive, enthusiastic attitude committed to a teamwork effort
- Works closely with head culinary team, suite supervisor, suite attendants, runners that are staffed in your assigned area
- Verifies paperwork to food inventory when you arrive to pantry
- Ensure accuracy of food orders and their delivery times
- Ensures working areas are clean, sanitized and in safe working environment
- Stands a professional behavior whether it is over the radio, suite holder, guest or staff member
Education & Experience:
- Assists staff in serving guests as highest level possible (from kitchen, pantry directly to the suite)
- Performs other duties as designed
Knowledge, skills & abilities:
- High School Diploma or GED is required.
- Minimum 1 year experience in a foodservice position
- Always on time and ready to work
- Displays a positive attitude toward co-workers and management
- Ability to adhere to Aramark Standards
- Ability to complete required pre-employment sanitation and alcohol service training
- Knowledgeable in the operating food service equipment, basic food preparatory techniques, sanitation and safety issues
- Ability to cross reference paperwork to food and or beverage orders
- Highly motivated, ability to take initiative
- Ability to work effectively with others and in a fast paced environment
- Ability to remain on feet for entire length of shift
- Constant standing, bending, reaching and repetitive motions
- Kitchen Environment- noise level may be moderate to high and can be hot at times
- Works Frequently in a hot and cold temperature (ex. pantries, kitchens)
- Reads, speaks and comprehends English
- Ability to perform normal lifting of stock up to 50 pounds
- Maintain good personal hygiene and a well-groomed appearance in a clean and complete uniform
Aramark is an Equal Opportunity Employer The Americans with Disabilities Act
of 1990 (ADA) prohibits discrimination by employers, in compensation and employment opportunities, against qualified individuals with disabilities who, with or without reasonable accommodation, can perform the "essential functions" of a job. A function may be essential for any of several reasons, including: the job exists to perform that function, the employee holding the job was hired for his/her expertise in performing the function or only a limited number of employees are available to perform that function.
High school diploma or equivalent is required.
Ability to perform basic arithmetic, basic reading, and writing skills required. KNOWLEDGE:
Carefully adhere to proper lifting techniques. Safety guidelines. EXPERIENCE:
1-2 years of experience preferred. SKILLS:
Able to work under pressure.
When needed, able to work unsupervised.
Good organizational skills.
Ability to make decisions quickly.
Ability to stand and work at a faced paced environment.
Can communicate information accurately.
Ability to lift and carry up to 75 pounds.
Ability to work nights/weekends/holidays when needed.
At Aramark, we believe that each of our employees can play an important role in creating the great experiences that become lasting memories.