Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World's Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter . Description
Management position, responsible for developing and executing catering solutions to meet customer needs. Facilitate the delivery of prepared food created from an event-specific work order or in a room service environment. Essential Functions:
- Leadership: Ensure catering operations connect to the Executional Framework. Deliver consistent quality in planning and execution of events. Leverage established company solutions to ensure consistency, quality and efficiency within consumer driven offerings. Manage catering team to ensure quality in final presentation of food. Train and manage employees to ensure knowledge of food menus and promotional calendars. Model and reinforce Aramark's coaching process. Reward and recognize employees. Monitor team performance and provide regular feedback. Plan and execute team meetings and daily huddles. Complete and maintain all staff records including training records, schedules and performance data.
- Client Relationship: Develop and maintain effective client and customer rapport for mutually beneficial business relationships. Demonstrate excellent customer service using Aramark's standard model. Implement communication strategy as provided by marketing team in order to build catering revenue.
- Financial Performance: Responsible for delivering food and labor targets. Develop and execute strategies to achieve catering revenue forecasts.
- Productivity: Responsible for executing catering events of varied size and scope, including staffing and management. Ensure accurate reporting of all catering related revenue, expenses, and receivables. Coordinate activities with other departments as appropriate.
- Compliance: Ensure compliance with Aramark food, occupational and environmental safety policies in all culinary and kitchen operations. Comply with all applicable policies, rules and regulations, including but not limited to those relating to safety, health, wage and hour.
- Requires at least 2 years of experience and prior experience in a management role
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
A little about us:
At Aramark, we believe that each of our employees can play an important role in creating the great experiences that become lasting memories.