DISCOVER YOUR FUTURE IN SHAPING HEALTHCARE DELIVERY
How would you like to be on the front lines of improving patients' lives and shaping healthcare delivery? At AmerisourceBergen®, our mission is to deliver innovative products and services that drive quality and efficiency in pharmaceutical care. We are currently building our intern team with individuals who share our mission and want to be part of the pharmaceutical services industry.
AmerisourceBergen is one of the world's largest pharmaceutical services companies, currently ranking 12 th
on the Fortune 500 and with over $146 billion dollars
in annual revenue. Our internship program offers a wide variety of experiences ranging from hands on experience within your business department, team projects, senior management meet and greets, and career counseling sessions to prepare you for your future. Position Description Summary:
Under broad direction of the Human Resources Leadership Team, the HR Rotation Intern will gain broad exposure across all HR disciplines. Provides administrative and project management support for new initiatives and ongoing processes that enhance the associate experience and maximize HR service delivery in all business units throughout AmerisourceBergen.
The HR Rotation Intern will gain a foundation in areas such as Compensation & Benefits, Organization Effectiveness, Talent Acquisition, Diversity & Inclusion, Associate Relations, and HR Business Partners. The role offers a unique opportunity to shadow the Chief HR Officer and learn the complexities of leading the HR department of a Fortune 12 company. Rotations and Areas of Focus:
Qualifications: Minimum Experience and Education Requirements:
- Provide ongoing support on initiatives in specific functional areas to meet department and business objectives.
- Assist as needed on ad hoc projects that may require analysis and data gathering; present findings and results to manager or project lead.
- Collaborate with other HR Associates to gather information and share recommendations.
- Meet deliverables set forth by the rotational area in a timely manner.
- Ensure data integrity and accuracy when compiling and presenting information.
- Perform related duties as assigned.
Minimum Skills, Knowledge, and Ability Requirements:
- Preferred GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- Pursing an undrgraduate degree in Business or Human Resources
- Rising Senior preferred
- Masters in HR preferred
- Previous internship experience preferred
We realize that cultivating talent is a cornerstone of our company's success and we want you to be part of our success.
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
- Good project management skills
- Strong interpersonal, teamwork, and leadership skills
- Good analytical, conceptual and problem solving skills to evaluate business problems and apply knowledge to identify appropriate solutions
- Must be eager to learn, self-motivated, flexible, accountable and can effectively handle multiple tasks at one time
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Preferred knowledge of Google Analytics and Microsoft Office (Excel, Access, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
- Preferred knowledge in Social Media from a business standpoint
A little about us:
Where knowledge, reach and partnership shape healthcare delivery.