Discover Your Future in Shaping Healthcare Delivery
How would you like to be on the front lines of improving patients' lives and shaping healthcare delivery? At AmerisourceBergen®, our mission is to deliver innovative products and services that drive quality and efficiency in pharmaceutical care. We are currently building our intern team with individuals who share our mission and want to be part of the pharmaceutical services industry.
AmerisourceBergen is one of the world's largest pharmaceutical services companies, currently ranking 12 th
on the Fortune 500 and with over $146 billion dollars
in annual revenue. Our internship program offers a wide variety of experiences ranging from hands on experience within your business department, team projects, senior management meet and greets, and career counseling sessions to prepare you for your future. Position Description Summary:
Under general direction of the intern manager/mentor of the AmerisourceBergen Company, an intern will assist with a variety of supply chain specific job assignments and contributes to the completion of established projects and initiatives.
Supply Chain Pricing & Category Management opportunities include: (Key information will be provided during phone interview)
Pricing Internship (1)
1. Support Pricing Manager on sales channel based pricing tasks including price setting, competitive analysis, and price maintenance.
2. Perform financial impact analysis to model and track pricing actions and effectiveness
3. Perform data-mining exercises within vast data-sets to find new margin & sales growth opportunities
4. Assist pricing team with additional routine and ad-hoc data analysis.
5. Support implementation of new pricing system
Category Management Internship (1)
1. Manage and understand our proprietary Gx buying program from a sourcing and pricing prospective
2. Assist in processing changes to the PRxO Generics formulary
3. Assist in commercial segment specific activities and commercialization activities
4. Support Implementation of new pricing system Qualifications: Minimum Experience and Education Requirements:
Preferred GPA of 3.0 or higher. Students must be a Sophomore, Junior or rising Senior Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain, Finance, Business Administration, and Marketing preferred Previous internship experience preferred Minimum Skills, Knowledge, and Ability Requirements:
Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing Good project management skills Strong interpersonal, teamwork, and leadership skills Good analytical, conceptual and problem solving skills to evaluate business problems and apply knowledge to identify appropriate solutions Must be eager to learn, self-motivated, flexible, accountable and can effectively handle multiple tasks at one time Excellent organizational and time-management skills
We realize that cultivating talent is a cornerstone of our company's success and we want you to be part of our success.
Where knowledge, reach and partnership shape healthcare delivery.