Are you looking for a patient-focused company that will inspire you and support your career? If so, be empowered to take charge of your future at Takeda. Join us as a Summer Intern for 2018 in our Cambridge, MA, office.
Here, everyone matters and you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission. POSITION OBJECTIVES:
Takeda's summer internship program blends real world experience with an extensive overview of the pharmaceutical industry. Knowledgeable mentors will provide guidance as you gain professional hands-on experience. The summer internship program is 12 weeks in length and offers a unique perspective into a world-class pharmaceutical company. Compensation is competitive, and financed temporary housing is available to those who qualify. Our internship program also provides you the opportunity to network with people at Takeda through various planned events and activities. POSITION ACCOUNTABILITIES:
Qualifications: EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, BEHAVIORAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
- Experience in each of the following MS Office applications:
- MS Outlook - Proficient
- MS Word - Proficient
- MS Excel - Proficient
- MS PowerPoint - Proficient
- Must be deadline driven and have a high level of organizational and planning skills
- The ideal candidate exhibits strong analytical, problem-solving, and oral and written communication skills; he or she also possesses the ability to work well in teams, effectively manage multiple projects, and present ideas clearly and concisely.
- Our summer intern will be welcomed into the Takeda Oncology organization, and will attend Alunbrig-related meetings and events as a core member of the US marketing team.
- Day-today responsibilities may include:
- Support revenue growth in current indication by leading ad-hoc, discreet tactical promotional or disease awareness marketing projects, including facilitating medical/legal/regulatory review and engaging with agency of record.
- Offering strategic insights that inform the potential launch of Alunbrig in front-line alk+ NSCLC (for example, new content, imagery and messaging for both promotional and disease awareness campaigns)
- Participating in and facilitating market research and other tactics used to generate customer insights.
- Monitoring the competitive landscape in alk+ NSCLC.
- Attending or observing select customer engagements, such as field rides and/or speaker programs.
- Assisting in organizing bi-weekly cross-functional brand team meetings by brainstorming agenda items, collecting input from cross functional business partners, and summarizing key meeting takeaways.
Empowering Our People to ShineLearn more at takedajobs.com . Takeda is an EEO employer of minorities, women, disabled, protected veterans, and considers qualified applicants with criminal histories in accordance with applicable laws. For more information, visit http://www.takeda.us/careers/EEO_Policy_Statement.aspx No Phone Calls or Recruiters Please.
- Applicants must be enrolled in a U.S. accredited university for the semester before and immediately following the internship.
- Applicants must be pursuing a Bachelor’s degree and have completed at least their sophomore year or be a graduate level student pursuing either a PharmD or Master’s degree
- For Bachelor’s and Master’s degree students, a major in a healthcare, pharmacy or life science field is preferred.
A little about us:
Takeda fosters an inclusive environment where all employees are empowered to shine.