Are you looking for a patient-focused company that will inspire you and support your career? If so, be empowered to take charge of your future at Takeda. Join us as a Global Business Development (GBD) Summer Intern for 2018 in our Cambridge, MA office.
The GBD intern will work under the guidance of the GBD Finance team and support the financial analytics that inform/guide contemplated business development transactions.
Here, everyone matters and you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission. POSITION OBJECTIVES:
Takeda's summer internship program blends real world experience with an extensive overview of the pharmaceutical industry. Knowledgeable mentors will provide guidance as you gain professional hands-on experience. The summer internship program is 12 weeks in length and offers a unique perspective into a world-class pharmaceutical company. Compensation is competitive, and financed temporary housing is available to those who qualify. Our internship program also provides you the opportunity to network with people at Takeda through various planned events and activities. POSITION ACCOUNTABILITIES:
Qualifications: EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, BEHAVIORAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
- Responsible for the construction of quantitative analyses (e.g., deal models, complex data sets) that will support ongoing and future business development transactions
- Must be deadline driven and have a high level of organizational and planning skills
- The ideal candidate exhibits strong analytical, problem-solving, and oral and written communication skills; he or she also possesses the ability to work well in teams, effectively manage multiple projects, and present ideas clearly and concisely.
Empowering Our People to ShineLearn more at takedajobs.com . Takeda is an EEO employer of minorities, women, disabled, protected veterans, and considers qualified applicants with criminal histories in accordance with applicable laws. For more information, visit http://www.takeda.us/careers/EEO_Policy_Statement.aspx No Phone Calls or Recruiters Please.
- Applicants must be enrolled in a U.S. accredited MBA program for the semester before and immediately following the internship.
- Relevant business experience including demonstrated business investment analysis modeling skills (NPV, ROI, etc.) highly preferred.
- Healthcare industry knowledge required, experience preferred.
- Strong computer software skills (Microsoft Office Suite – Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Ability to work independently with limited oversight.
- Ability to communicate ideas and data both verbally and written, in a persuasive, organized and appropriate manner, including preparing presentations.