Are you looking for a patient-focused company that will inspire you and support your career? If so, be empowered to take charge of your future at Takeda. Join us as a Summer Intern in our Cambridge, MA
H ere, everyone matters and you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission. POSITION OBJECTIVES:
T akeda's summer internship program blends real world experience with an extensive overview of the pharmaceutical industry. Knowledgeable mentors will provide guidance as you gain professional hands-on experience. The summer internship program is 12 weeks in length and offers a unique perspective into a world-class pharmaceutical company. Compensation is competitive, and financed temporary housing is available to those who qualify. Our internship program also provides you the opportunity to network with people at Takeda through various planned events and activities. POSITION ACCOUNTABILITIES:
Qualifications: EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, BEHAVIORAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
- Cardiotoxicity is the leading cause of safety-related attrition for new drugs. Join Takeda’s Investigative Toxicology team and help our team develop & validate new tools to predict cardiotoxicity.
- We are testing the ability of cutting edge technologies (human stem cell derived cardiomyocytes, high content analysis, high throughput patch clamp) to predict a diverse array of cardiotoxicities.
- The successful applicant will help us build a bridge between our cellular models and clinical and preclinical in vivo studies through analysis of published data on marketed compounds and in-house study reports on Takeda molecules.
Students will gain real-world experience working as part of a drug discovery team analyzing data from dozens of projects. Instruction and mentorship will be provided by cardiovascular toxicology scientists.
Empowering Our People to ShineLearn more at takedajobs.com . Takeda is an EEO employer of minorities, women, disabled, protected veterans, and considers qualified applicants with criminal histories in accordance with applicable laws. For more information, visit http://www.takeda.us/careers/EEO_Policy_Statement.aspx No Phone Calls or Recruiters Please.
- Applicants must be enrolled in a U.S. accredited university for the semester before and immediately following the internship.
- Applicants must be pursuing a Bachelor’s degree and have completed at least their sophomore year or be a graduate level student pursuing either a PharmD or Master’s degree
- For Bachelor’s and Master’s degree students, a major in a healthcare, pharmacy or life science field is preferred.
Students with experience in biological sciences and data analysis sought.