Are you looking for a patient-focused company that will inspire you and support your career? If so, be empowered to take charge of your future at Takeda. Join us as a Summer Intern for 2018 in our Cambridge, MA office.
Here, everyone matters and you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission. POSITION OBJECTIVES:
Takeda's summer internship program blends real world experience with an extensive overview of the pharmaceutical industry. Knowledgeable mentors will provide guidance as you gain professional hands-on experience. The summer internship program is 12 weeks in length and offers a unique perspective into a world-class pharmaceutical company. Compensation is competitive, and financed temporary housing is available to those who qualify. Our internship program also provides you the opportunity to network with people at Takeda through various planned events and activities.
The interns under the supervision of the Regulatory Affairs Chemistry, Manufacturing and Controls (RA CMC) team will work with cross functional colleagues in gathering information. However, interns will work with various team members in the RA-CMC Cambridge MA team to support regulatory filings in the United States for commercial and clinical applications POSITION ACCOUNTABILITIES:
Qualifications: EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, BEHAVIORAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
- Assist the RA-CMC team with reports, amendments, clinical trial applications and marketing authorizations as needed.
- The ideal candidate exhibits strong analytical, problem-solving, and oral and written communication skills; he or she also possesses the ability to work well in teams, effectively manage multiple projects, and present ideas clearly and concisely.
- Must be deadline driven and have a high level of organizational and planning skills.
Empowering Our People to ShineLearn more at takedajobs.com . Takeda is an EEO employer of minorities, women, disabled, protected veterans, and considers qualified applicants with criminal histories in accordance with applicable laws. For more information, visit http://www.takeda.us/careers/EEO_Policy_Statement.aspx No Phone Calls or Recruiters Please.
- Applicants must be enrolled in a U.S. accredited university for the semester before and immediately following the internship.
- Applicants must be pursuing a Bachelor’s degree and have completed at least their sophomore year or be a graduate level student pursuing either a PharmD or Master’s degree; for Bachelor’s and Master’s degree students, a major in a healthcare, pharmacy or life science field is preferred.
A little about us:
Takeda fosters an inclusive environment where all employees are empowered to shine.