1. Hardware: Perform hardware preparation, cleaning, drying and characterization within the safety guidelines.
2. Process development: Help assist technical team on PVD deposition, spin coating, curing or calcination of films, and identify process knobs and continuous improvement of process development to achieve target specifications.
3. Metrology: Spectroscopy (IR/Raman), Powder XRD, Optical and Scanning electron microscope, thickness measurements, thermal measurements (DSC/TGA) etc.
4. Summary: Analyze the data and coordinate with the team to document the results.Qualifications:
- Team player: Focus on the achievement of collective results
- Problem Solving: Takes a new perspective on existing solutions; exercises judgment based on the analysis of multiple sources of information. Engage discussions in unfiltered conflict around ideas
- General understanding of air sensitive materials handling. Generate baseline control experiments and identify process knob priorities.
- Presentation: Perform simple calculations & use of analytical skills to identify trends. Quantify results and present data in a coherent fashion.
Applied Materials is committed to diversity in its workforce including Equal Employment Opportunity for Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
A little about us:
A global leader in materials engineering solutions for the semiconductor, flat panel display and solar photovoltaic (PV) industries.