Discover Your Future in Shaping Healthcare Delivery
How would you like to be on the front lines of improving patients' lives and shaping healthcare delivery? At AmerisourceBergen®, our mission is to deliver innovative products and services that drive quality and efficiency in pharmaceutical care. We are currently building our intern team with individuals who share our mission and want to be part of the pharmaceutical services industry.
AmerisourceBergen is one of the world's largest pharmaceutical services companies, currently ranking 12 th
on the Fortune 500 and with over $146 billion dollars
in annual revenue. Our internship program offers a wide variety of experiences ranging from hands on experience within your business department, team projects, senior management meet and greets, and career counseling sessions to prepare you for your future. Position Description Summary:
Under general direction of the intern manager/mentor of the Lash Group, an intern will assist with a variety of finance and accounting specific job assignments and contributes to the completion of established projects and initiatives.
Finance and Accounting opportunities include the following: (Key information will be provided during phone interview)
Coordinate the logistics involved with preparation for Annual Compliance & Ethics week to be held in September 2017. Primary task include:
1. 1. Prepare a project plan
2. Develop materials: handouts, daily email communications, posters and flyers
3. R 3. Research and order supplies, gifts and giveaways
4. Create engaging compliance related game(s) for associates to play during C&E Week
5. Create budget and track expenditures
6. Engage Lash Group functions/departments (Solutions, Finance, Marketing and Communications) and external vendors in managing logistics
7. Coordinate with all Lash Group office locations for onsite support.
8. Create presentation for Manager/Director and leadership calls to raise awareness of C&E Week and to close out C&E week.
1. Qualifications: Minimum Experience and Education Requirements:
Preferred GPA of 3.0 or higher. Student must be a rising Senior Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics or Business Administration, Law and Compliance preferred Previous internship experience preferred Minimum Skills, Knowledge, and Ability Requirements:
Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing Strong work ethic and project management skills Strong interpersonal, teamwork, and leadership skills Good analytical, conceptual and problem solving skills to evaluate business problems and apply knowledge to identify appropriate solutions Must be eager to learn, self-motivated, flexible, accountable and can effectively handle multiple tasks at one time Excellent organizational and time-management skills Proficiency in Microsoft Office Software including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.