Discover Your Future in Shaping Healthcare Delivery
How would you like to be on the front lines of improving patients' lives and shaping healthcare delivery? At AmerisourceBergen®, our mission is to deliver innovative products and services that drive quality and efficiency in pharmaceutical care. We are currently building our intern team with individuals who share our mission and want to be part of the pharmaceutical services industry.
AmerisourceBergen is one of the world's largest pharmaceutical services companies, currently ranking 12 th
on the Fortune 500 and with over $146 billion dollars
in annual revenue. Our internship program offers a wide variety of experiences ranging from hands on experience within your business department, team projects, senior management meet and greets, and career counseling sessions to prepare you for your future. Position Description Summary:
Under general direction of the senior security leadership of ABC Information Security Governance, the associate will be responsible for creating and maintaining Information Security policies, Information Security standards, Information Security guidelines and Information Security standard operating procedures.
Responsible for delivery and continuous improvement of ABC enterprise information security awareness and training and delivering appropriate information security solutions and services across ABC and affiliates globally.
The associate will plan, direct and coordinates the activities of the ABC Information Security IT Risk Management team in the following areas:
- Develops an Information Security brand that will be used for communications and will serve as the foundation of the information security awareness and training program.
- Responsible for the development of ABC security policies, standards and guidelines designed to provide appropriate protection of ABC critical assets.
Program Dates: June 5th to August 11th (all opportunities in Frisco, Texas) Qualifications: Minimum Experience and Education Requirements:
Minimum Skills, Knowledge, and Ability Requirements:
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- Students must be w orking towards a Master's Degree.
- Requires some training in fields such as business administration accountancy sales marketing computer sciences or similar vocations generally obtained through completion of a four year Bachelor's Degree program technical vocational training or equivalent combination of experience and education.
- Hands on knowledge of security and control frameworks and standards such as ISO 27001, ISO 17799, COBIT, ITIL, NIST
- Some experience in SOC/SOX/ IT and Security audits, external audit processes and requirements
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
- Good project management skills
- Strong interpersonal, teamwork, and leadership skills
- Good analytical, conceptual and problem solving skills to evaluate business problems and apply knowledge to identify appropriate solutions
- Must be eager to learn, self-motivated, flexible, accountable and can effectively handle multiple tasks at one time
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
We realize that cultivating talent is a cornerstone of our company's success and we want you to be part of our success.
A little about us:
Where knowledge, reach and partnership shape healthcare delivery.