Discover Your Future in Shaping Healthcare Delivery
How would you like to be on the front lines of improving patients' lives and shaping healthcare delivery? At AmerisourceBergen®, our mission is to deliver innovative products and services that drive quality and efficiency in pharmaceutical care. We are currently building our intern team with individuals who share our mission and want to be part of the pharmaceutical services industry.
AmerisourceBergen is one of the world's largest pharmaceutical services companies, currently ranking 12 th
on the Fortune 500 and with over $146 billion dollars
in annual revenue. Our internship program offers a wide variety of experiences ranging from hands on experience within your business department, team projects, senior management meet and greets, and career counseling sessions to prepare you for your future. Position Description Summary:
Under general direction of the intern manager/mentor of the AmerisourceBergen Corporation, an intern will assist with a variety of marketing specific job assignments and contributes to the completion of established projects and initiatives.
- Manage ICS content calendar to help ensure the timely development, production, review/approval and promotion of thought leadership content.
- Monitor social channels for trending news, client updates and competitive intelligence to collaborate on ways to capitalize on these trends.
- Assist with creation and distribution of marketing support communication materials including, but not limited to, promotional emails, testimonials, newsletters, case studies, articles and sales sheets.
- Develop and maintain monthly performance monitoring report on social media and website analytics (e.g. page views, site visitors, LinkedIn and Twitter followers).
- Assist with project coordination.
- Support a wide variety of marketing programs.
Program Dates: June 5th to August 11th. Qualifications: Minimum Experience and Education Requirements:
Minimum Skills, Knowledge, and Ability Requirements:
- Preferred GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- Students must be a rising Senior
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, Public Relations, Journalism or Business Administration preferred
- Previous internship experience preferred
- Organized, with the ability to prioritize time-sensitive assignments
- Creative and flexible
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge and experience with LinkedIn, Twittter and other social media channels as well as Hootsuite and Google Analytics
We realize that cultivating talent is a cornerstone of our company's success and we want you to be part of our success.
A little about us:
Where knowledge, reach and partnership shape healthcare delivery.