Discover Your Future in Shaping Healthcare Delivery
How would you like to be on the front lines of improving patients' lives and shaping healthcare delivery? At AmerisourceBergen®, our mission is to deliver innovative products and services that drive quality and efficiency in pharmaceutical care. We are currently building our intern team with individuals who share our mission and want to be part of the pharmaceutical services industry.
AmerisourceBergen is one of the world's largest pharmaceutical services companies, currently ranking 12 th
on the Fortune 500 and with over $146 billion dollars
in annual revenue. Our internship program offers a wide variety of experiences ranging from hands on experience within your business department, team projects, senior management meet and greets, and career counseling sessions to prepare you for your future. Position Description Summary:
Under general direction of the intern manager/mentor of the AmerisourceBergen Corporation, an intern will assist with a variety of marketing specific job assignments and contributes to the completion of established projects and initiatives.
- Social Media - Create ideas for monthly media output, create content, use Hootsuite for scheduling and analyzing trends.
- Email Marketing - Learn Eblast process and tools and write Eblast content. Research latest email marketing best practices.
- Presentations - Assist With Creating and Editing As Needed.
- InsideOut Quarterly Magazine - Assist with writing and editing copy and cleaning mailing lists.
- Events - Assist with planning and supporting company events and activities.
- Data - Assist with analyzing data and cleaning database.
Program Dates: June 5th to August 11th. Qualifications: Minimum Experience and Education Requirements:
Minimum Skills, Knowledge, and Ability Requirements:
- Preferred GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, Public Relations, Journalism or Business Administration preferred
- Previous internship experience preferred
- Organized, with the ability to prioritize time-sensitive assignments
- Creative and flexible
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge and experience with LinkedIn, Twittter and other social media channels as well as Hootsuite and Google Analytics
- Candidate needs to have moderate skills with Excel, PowerPoint and Word skills.
- Must be able to work well in a fast-moving team environment.
- Must be curious, willing to learn new skills and tools and be able to take direction.
We realize that cultivating talent is a cornerstone of our company's success and we want you to be part of our success.
A little about us:
Where knowledge, reach and partnership shape healthcare delivery.