Discover Your Future in Shaping Healthcare Delivery
How would you like to be on the front lines of improving patients' lives and shaping healthcare delivery? At AmerisourceBergen®, our mission is to deliver innovative products and services that drive quality and efficiency in pharmaceutical care. We are currently building our intern team with individuals who share our mission and want to be part of the pharmaceutical services industry.
AmerisourceBergen is one of the world's largest pharmaceutical services companies, currently ranking 12 th
on the Fortune 500 and with over $146 billion dollars
in annual revenue. Our internship program offers a wide variety of experiences ranging from hands on experience within your business department, team projects, senior management meet and greets, and career counseling sessions to prepare you for your future. Position Description Summary:
Under general direction of the manager/mentor of AmerisourceBergen Specialty Group, the associate will assist with a variety of specialty operations specific job assignments and contributes to the completion of established projects and initiatives.
- Design, develop and possibly deliver training and content to support various areas of the business.
- Working with our Curriculum Designer, this intern will develop at least one module (e-learning, job aid, game, practice, assessment, etc) that supports existing curriculum initiatives. This includes but is not limited to:
- Identifying Learning Objectives
- Identifying document type that best suits internal customer's needs
- Obtaining needed resource information (meet with SMEs, research, etc)
- Organizing content
- Presenting Draft
- Finalizing document
- Submitting for final review and approval
- Publishing document
- Working with our training team members, this intern will integrate their project into the existing curriculum which may include but is not limited to:
- Identifying best location
- Establishing best method of delivery
- Delivering and supporting developed training module or practice
- Submitting post-training evaluation
- Analyzing evaluation results
- Performing additional duties, as assigned, which support training instruction and design.
Program dates: June 5th to August 11th Qualifications: Minimum Experience and Education Requirements:
Minimum Skills, Knowledge, and Ability Requirements:
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- Students must be a Rising Sophomore or Junior
- Bachelor's degree
- Previous internship experience preferred
- Demonstrated working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Demonstrated technical writing skills
- Technical aptitude to learn new applications
- Familiarity with training content structure and design (preferred)
- Strong organizational skills; attention to detail
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to review data, interpret, and make appropriate adjustments
- Interpersonal skills sufficient to develop and maintain cooperative working and business relationships
- Excellent problem solving skills; ability to resolve issues effectively and efficiently.
We realize that cultivating talent is a cornerstone of our company's success and we want you to be part of our success.
A little about us:
Where knowledge, reach and partnership shape healthcare delivery.