Discover Your Future in Shaping Healthcare Delivery
How would you like to be on the front lines of improving patients' lives and shaping healthcare delivery? At AmerisourceBergen®, our mission is to deliver innovative products and services that drive quality and efficiency in pharmaceutical care. We are currently building our intern team with individuals who share our mission and want to be part of the pharmaceutical services industry.
AmerisourceBergen is one of the world's largest pharmaceutical services companies, currently ranking 12 th
on the Fortune 500 and with over $146 billion dollars
in annual revenue. Our internship program offers a wide variety of experiences ranging from hands on experience within your business department, team projects, senior management meet and greets, and career counseling sessions to prepare you for your future. Position Description Summary:
Under general direction of the manager/mentor of Lash Group, an intern will assist with a variety of Product Management specific job assignments and contributes to the completion of established projects and initiatives.
Project Management opportunities include: (Key information will be provided during phone interview)
1. Branded Rx Internship
a. Develop and uncover key market insights & trends for assigned products and services.
b. Assist in development/creation of educational artifacts to support our products/services.
c. Assist Strategic Intelligence Analysts with Competitor Surveillance.
d. Assist Strategic Intelligence Analysts with Marketing Surveillance
e. Assist Product Management team with SharePoint maintenance and design
a. Benchmarking assigned products/services
Developing strategies to streamline data collection processes Qualifications:
Currently enrolled in undergraduate school with an upcoming completion of a bachelor's degree. Rising Senior or Graduate Program.
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
- Good project management skills
- Strong interpersonal teamwork and leadership skills
- Good analytical conceptual and problem solving skills to evaluate business problems and apply knowledge to identify appropriate solutions
- Must be eager to learn self-motivated flexible accountable and can effectively handle multiple tasks at one time
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Knowledge of computers to operative effectively with SharePoint, PowerPoint presentations Excel spreadsheets and Microsoft Outlook
A little about us:
Where knowledge, reach and partnership shape healthcare delivery.