Discover Your Future in Shaping Healthcare Delivery
How would you like to be on the front lines of improving patients' lives and shaping healthcare delivery? At AmerisourceBergen®, our mission is to deliver innovative products and services that drive quality and efficiency in pharmaceutical care. We are currently building our intern team with individuals who share our mission and want to be part of the pharmaceutical services industry.
AmerisourceBergen is one of the world's largest pharmaceutical services companies, currently ranking 12 th
on the Fortune 500 and with over $146 billion dollars
in annual revenue. Our internship program offers a wide variety of experiences ranging from hands on experience within your business department, team projects, senior management meet and greets, and career counseling sessions to prepare you for your future. Position Description Summary:
Under general direction of the intern manager/mentor of Premier Source, an intern will assist with a variety of Revenue Cycle Management specific job assignments and contributes to the completion of established projects and initiatives.
Premier Source has several projects for which they need assistance:
Accounts Receivable - Follow up on older accounts for multiple clients
May also include:
1. Branded Rx Internship
a. Analysis of marketing campaigns
b. Collecting agreement data and entering/updating our Brand & Specialty Agreement Database Tracker
c. Running reports and contacting customers to gather details regarding marketing campaigns
a. Analyzing processes for estimating and tracking carbon emissions data
b. Benchmarking industry best and next practices related to Distribution Center sustainability initiatives and social responsibility reporting practices
Developing strategies to streamline data collection processes Qualifications:
Currently enrolled in undergraduate school with an upcoming completion of a bachelor's degree. Uprising Senior for internship.
- Good project management skills
- Strong interpersonal teamwork and leadership skills
- Good analytical conceptual and problem solving skills to evaluate business problems and apply knowledge to identify appropriate solutions
- Must be eager to learn self-motivated flexible accountable and can effectively handle multiple tasks at one time
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Knowledge of computers to operative effectively with PowerPoint presentations Excel spreadsheets and Microsoft Outlook