The IBM North America Global Markets team is seeking highly talented candidates to fill a consultative, client-focused, relationship role.
At IBM, we're driven by more than just selling solutions. We want our clients to succeed. Our clients have the future in mind and your job is to help them get there. As part of IBM's sales team, you will work with clients as they transform organizations and entire industries. As an IBMer, you will have access to the entire organization to develop original ideas that help clients create the world they imagine. Our Clients are game changers; Join a company where you can do your best work!
As a Summit Senior Client Relationship Rep, you will be guided by IBM's purpose - To Be Essential
You will actively:
- Engage clients to develop trust and credibility;
- Help clients, of all sizes and markets, grow their businesses by solving strategic and tactical business problems with IBM's proven cognitive and cloud technology solutions;
- Leverage industry expertise, technology solution knowledge, and consultative sales techniques to influence client decisions, create value, and meet business immediate and long-term requirements;
- Engage client decision makers to drive alignment and consensus on IBM solutions via social, phone or in person interactions;
- Identify potential new buyers and solution opportunities within the client organizations using IBM tools and other social business resources;
- Collaborate with IBM sales, technical, executive, product development, financial, and other support resources to deliver outstanding client engagements;
- Develop and execute long-term consultative sales strategies to maintain and grow current clients and generate new business opportunities;
- Negotiate and close deals by understanding, creating, and delivering client value propositions; Share insights that build and promote the IBM brand using social media and
- Continuously maintain and grow skills and knowledge in consultative sales, industry applications, and technical solutions, leveraging expertise to demonstrate IBM's thought leadership during client engagements.
This position requires a challenger mentality; a passion for client success, sales achievement, and daily collaboration with clients and other IBM teammates. Positions are available in the following business units: Analytics, Cloud, Cognitive Solutions, Digital, Global Finance, Internet of Things, Security, Services, Social, Systems Hardware/Software or Watson Customer Engagement. And you may work in one of the following markets: Communication, Distribution, Federal, Finance, Industrial or Public. Summit Training
During the six-month development program, you will be required to travel 25%.
You will receive exceptional sales, technology, and industry solution training through a combination of classroom and online resources, hands-on field experiences, and structured mentorship that will equip you with the knowledge and skills needed to make an immediate impact and achieve individual growth as a leader.
Training takes place in 8 metro regions. Ideal candidates would reside within a reasonable commuting distance (generally 50 miles or less) of one of the following cities: Atlanta GA, Boston MA, Chicago IL, Columbus OH, Dallas TX, New York NY, San Francisco CA, and Washington DC. Be a Challenger. Step Up, Get Ready and Jump into the Ring! This role may be for you if you show a demonstrated track record of accomplishment in:
- Aptitude to learn and use innovative selling technologies (e.g., analytics, social media) to network, engage clients, identify new business opportunities, and translate business requirements into technology solutions;
- Conversant and knowledgeable about technology, trends and how technology is being applied to address business challenges;
- Team collaboration and leadership;
- Utilization of information technology knowledge for strategic business value;
- Experience leveraging business acumen for long-lasting client relationships and results;
- Motivation to accomplish sales and business objectives;
- Professional verbal and written communication skills and empathy and skills to achieve high levels of customer satisfaction
If you would like additional information about the Summit Program please visit:http://www-03.ibm.com/employment/summit/. Must have the ability to work in the US without current/future need for IBM sponsorship.
IBM is the world’s largest information technology company with more than 360,000 employees serving clients in 170 countries.