Overview: As a healthcare account executive, you will spend your days talking to healthcare professionals, hospitals and pharmacies nationwide assessing their needs and applicable skills. If you want to break into the healthcare industry, this is your chance.
Responsibilities: About the rewards:
The rewards are performance-based compensation and excellent benefits, the energy of being part of a team, long-term relationships with your healthcare professionals, and the knowledge that in many cases you saved the day for patients and medical practices that otherwise would not have had a healthcare professional on staff.
- Establish long term relationships with clients.
- Seek out new clients to place travel nurses and therapists with.
- Negotiates contract rates and other particulars of the contract with the client.
- Set up employment in client facilities. (i.e., submit candidate profiles, set up interviews, negotiate terms of each assignment.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date fact sheets or related documents on all clients and targeted potential clients.
- Spend 100% of time on the development and maintenance of branch accounts through outside sales activity as well as generating new sales leads.
Qualifications: Formal Education:
- College degree preferred but not necessary.
- Familiar with PC-based systems.
- Excellent verbal and written communications
- Excellent customer service skills
- Successful sales and/or marketing background.
- Sense of urgency.
- Demonstrate success in getting and maintaining accounts.
Adecco Group North America through an impressive portfolio of staffing industry leading brands, including Accounting Principals, Adecco Staffing, Ajilon, Beeline, Entegee, Lee Hecht Harrison, Modis, Paladin, Parker+Lynch, Pontoon, Special Counsel and Soliant is the world's leading provider of Human Resources solutions.
We are the workforce experts delivering staffing and career service solutions to organizations and individuals across all industries. Collectively we harness the power of some of the greatest talent in the world. That talent and expertise allows us to do business globally and act locally with deep knowledge in niche areas.
Every day, we have more than 100,000 associates on assignment, 30,000 colleagues working internally to support more than 10,000 clients in the United States and Canada. Ensuring our business units are prepared to deliver outstanding service to our associates and clients, the Adecco Group North America team provides a strong infrastructure through our corporate and shared services team.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.