About The Coca-Cola Company
Everyone knows Coca-Cola. It's the best-known product in the world. We've been making it since 1886 and it still tastes the same.
As a business, The Coca-Cola Company is constantly evolving - we develop new products, acquire great brands and pioneer new ways of doing things. We sell four of the world's top five non-alcoholic sparkling drinks (Coke, Coke light, Sprite and Fanta) and 3,600+ products in over 200 countries, including water, juices, energy drinks, and even tea and coffee. Altogether, that adds up to more than 1.9 billion drinks around the globe every day. Global Business Services (GBS)
GBS is The Coca-Cola Company's multi-functional internal shared-services organization providing a wide range of transactional services across all Coca-Cola business units within functional areas such as: Finance and Procurement Operations, Human Resources Operations, Workplace Strategy and Operations, Controls and Compliance, Change Practice, Operational Excellence, Data Governance, User Experience and Content, and Creative Business Solutions. Our GBS main locations are Warsaw (Poland), Drogheda (Ireland), Buenos Aires (Argentina), San José (Costa Rica), Manila (Philippines), and Atlanta (Georgia, USA). We offer our associates:
- The Coca-Cola Company's extraordinary heritage, our leading brands and the global scale of what we do.
- The challenge of meaningful work - our unique global system offers constant opportunities to develop world-class skills and a truly international career.
- A unique culture where people do what they love and live their values.
- The kind of competitive compensation you would expect from a world leader.
At The Coca-Cola Company, our people
have their own formula for turning passion into action. Together, that's how we push the world's greatest brands to new heights. What's your secret formula? Accounts Receivable Supervisor
Alpharetta, GA Position Overview
The Accounts Receivable Supervisor is responsible for the day-to-day supervision of the Retail accounts receivable team. The A/R Supervisor will supervise a team of collectors with responsibility for managing the accounts receivable for customer receivables consisting of Minute Maid product invoices as well as related deductions. The AR Supervisor will be responsible for providing leadership and performance management for the A/R team as part of Revenue Shared Services (RSS) and client relations management to internal business partners. The portfolio averages approximately $150M in open Accounts Receivable and the role supervises approximately 6 collectors. Success will be defined by the team's ability to attain specific accounts receivable goals (ex. percent of A/R current), as well as quality and cost performance standards. Key Responsibilities
- Conduct client status meetings to discuss the status of results for the customer portfolio versus performance standards and goals, and take specific actions or make recommendations in order to insure performance goals are met.
- Analyze and communicate business performance against KBIs (ex. percent of A/R current / past due) and recommend specific actions to address variances.
- Serve as a consultant and subject matter expert to external clients regarding business policies, procedures, processes, and measures that drive the implementation of business strategies (e.g., accounts receivable management, customer service, billing, service delivery).
- Review and approve documents in compliance with Chart of Authority.
- Utilize the required procedures and methods, both manual and system supported, to ensure appropriate accounts receivable collection follow up.
- Identify customers who are not paying in accordance with stated terms and develop action plans to improve payment trends.
- Review accounts receivable collection agings (invoices, credits and unapplied cash) and facilitate resolution of seriously past due and / or problem accounts.
- Review and approve account corrections including credit / debit offsets, unapplied cash offsets, and write-offs (per chart of authority).
- Recruit and train new team members and provide development guidance to existing employees to insure that individual career needs are aligned with the goals of the organization.
- Recommend changes in status including reclassification, transfers, promotions, and terminations.
- Establish quantifiable and observable performance objectives for direct reports and / or team members.
- Provide direct reports with leadership, direction, and coaching to achieve objectives and improve performance and skills.
- Evaluate direct report's performance against established performance expectations.
- Hold regular discussions with each direct report to discuss progress toward goals, review and provide performance feedback, review development progress, and acknowledge achievement of objectives.
- Coordinate work efforts of others to ensure integration and completion of work against expectations.
Bachelor's Degree required (management, accounting, finance) Related Experience:
Prior leadership and employee development experience including the direct supervision of staff level employees. 3+ years of experience in credit or A/R in a commercial (business to business) A/R environment. Experience in the consumer packaged goods (CPG) industry is desirable. Knowledge of computer applications and experience using both mainframe and PC based applications, specifically Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint. SAP experience is preferred. Leadership Behaviors
That sounds appealing? Then start now - TASTE THE FEELING .
- DRIVE INNOVATION : Generate new or unique solutions and embrace new ideas that help sustain our business
- COLLABORATE WITH SYSTEM, CUSTOMERS, AND OTHER STAKEHOLDERS : Develop and leverage relationships with stakeholders to appropriately stretch and impact the System (Company and Bottler).
- ACT LIKE AN OWNER : Deliver results, creating value for our brands, our System, our customers and key stakeholders.
- INSPIRE OTHERS : Inspire people to deliver our mission and 2020 Vision, demonstrate passion for the business and give people a reason to believe anything is possible.
- DEVELOP SELF AND OTHERS : Develop self and support others' development to achieve full potential.
Please submit your application (CV and Cover Letter) in English.
Honesty and integrity have always been cornerstone values of The Coca-Cola Company. Our passion for people of integrity mirrors our spirited drive for total quality in our brands. These and other elements allow the company to sustain strategic practices and drive business performance. The Personnel Integrity Assurance Program is another step toward making The Coca-Cola Company the premier workplace. This process includes a pre-employment background investigation that applies to all applicants, employees, and contractors of the company. The scope of this inquiry may cover such elements as education, employment history, a criminal history check, reference checks, and a pre-employment drug screen. Designated countries or sensitive positions within the company may have more stringent standards.
The Coca-Cola Company is the world's largest beverage company, refreshing consumers with more than 500 sparkling and still brands and more than 3,800 beverage choices. Led by Coca-Cola, one of the world's most valuable and recognizable brands, our Company's portfolio features 20 billion-dollar brands, many of which are available in reduced-, low- or no-calorie options. Our billion-dollar brands include Diet Coke, Coca-Cola Zero, Fanta, Sprite, vitaminwater and Powerade. Through the world's largest beverage distribution system, we are the No. 1 provider of both sparkling and still beverages. More than 1.9 billion servings of our beverages are enjoyed by consumers in more than 200 countries each day. With an enduring commitment to building sustainable communities, our Company is focused on initiatives that reduce our environmental footprint, create a safe, inclusive work environment for our associates, and enhance the economic development of the communities where we operate. For more information, visit Coca-Cola Journey at www.coca-colajourney.com.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Back to top