Comcast Spotlight, the advertising sales division of Comcast Cable, helps put the power of cable to use for local, regional and national advertisers. It is focused on providing multi-platform marketing solutions to reach audiences most effectively and efficiently. Headquartered in New York with offices throughout the country, Comcast Spotlight has a presence in nearly 80 markets with approximately 35 million owned and represented subscribers.
Comcast Spotlight offers clients easy-to-buy, easy-to-execute options customized around their business goals. We work with clients to provide them with customized, multi-screen media marketing solutions that utilize our suite of products in the way that's best suited to meet their objectives. Our media solutions provide advertisers with the ability to reach, engage and connect with their customers viewing content on any device or screen.
Responsible for coordinating and supervising the daily activities ofindividuals supporting the Advertising Sales force pre- and post-saleswho perform tasks in the same function,including in the areas oftraffic, planning, and inventory. Assigns tasks and supervises workperformance, ensuring that budgets and work performance standards areconsistently met. Customarily and regularly directs the work of at leasttwo or more other full-time employees or their equivalent.
- Coordinates the daily activities of the Advertising Sales Support &Analysis professional team. Provides support and solutions inoperational areas as needed.
- Supervises work performance and ensures adherence to policies andprocedures.
- Coordinates and assembles sales materials.
- Communicates changes in inventory, products, schedules, andoperational policies and procedures with staff.
- Sets and effectively communicates team goals and priorities.
- Develops, trains, and supervises staff.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in mattersof significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to worknights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Manages relationships with NCC Digital Operations Team and Sales leadership for assigned interactive campaigns
- Oversees and manages daily activities for Campaign Managers assigned to Interactive Sales and Digital Political business
- Collaborates with Manager of Campaign Management Interactive to effectively delegate responsibilities to Campaign Coordinators and Campaign Managers
- Manages relationships with partners in Digital Traffic and Advanced Services to support workflows and processes for National Digital business
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 4-7 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer