Assistant Nurse Manager Intermediate Care Unit (IMU)
Company: Hospital Corporation of America
Location: Wichita, Kansas
Posted: November 15, 2017
Reference ID: 00323-17801
Wesley Medical Center - Wichita, Kansas
Assistant Nurse Manager
Intermediate Care Unit (IMU)
Shift: 7p-7a (rotating weekends)
Qualifications: Required Registration, Licensure or Certification:
- Provides leadership through collaboration with the Nursing Manager of the Department in planning, organizing, coordinating, monitoring, and evaluating the care provided for patients in the unit.
- Responsibilities include fiscal, human resource, risk management, and operational functions.
- Contributes to strategic planning and program development and maintains 24 -hour accountability.
- Performs delegated duties and functions within the philosophy and overall scope of responsibility.
Preferred Registration, Licensure or Certification:
- Current Licensure in the State of Kansas as a Registered Professional Nurse (RN)
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS) verification course, as specified in policy
- Successful completion of Dysrhythmia Exam within allotted time frame, as specified in policy
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) verification course within allotted time frame, as specified in policy
- For ANMs in MICU - NIH
Required Education or Experience:
- For ANMs in MICU - CRRT
- For ANMs in SICU - TNCC, CRRT, NIH
- Graduate of an accredited school of professional nursing