Come be a part of a dynamic team at an organization that has been on Fortune’s Most Admired Companies list three years running! It is an extraordinary time to join Fiserv Lending Solutions and take on a rewarding and challenging role that helps drive significant change in a rapidly evolving organization. This position will maintain collection efforts in compliance with client contract terms and ensure compliance with all state and federal regulations. This position will also develop collector standards of service based on stage of delinquency and motivate staff to meet standards.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Minimum of 75% associate engagement on annual survey
- Enhance productivity and streamline processing to achieve at least 10% improvement year over year.
- Take ownership of new and existing client scope of services and deliver a level of service quality that exceeds our clients expectations as measured by achieving an 85% on client survey.
- Hire and retain top talent (as measured by the Fiserv hiring scorecard) to achieve less than 15% voluntary attrition rate.
- Develop and manage talent and have a production ready successor.
- Manage day to day operations of staff.
- Demonstrate leadership and self-sufficiency by leading client or internal projects from inception to completion with little or no supervision.
- Ability to create and follow policy and procedures 100% of the time.
- Respond to client inquiries within 24 hours. Manage staff and day-to-day operation.
- Manage all collection activity to ensure compliance with all regulations for both US and Canada. Performs other duties as required
The above statements are intended only to describe the general nature of the job, and should not be construed as an all-inclusive list of position responsibilities.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or related field required.
- Certified Regulatory Compliance Manager (CRCM) designation a plus.
Job Related Experience:
- Job Related Experience: 5 - 8 years required
- Management Experience: 3 - 5 years required
- Auto lending background required
- Ability to solve problems based upon researching and analyzing information before recommending/selecting the appropriate solution.
- General responsibilities and objectives are assigned with considerable latitude for defining actions and setting priorities. Generally, results and outcomes are reviewed, rather than work in progress.
- Ability to make innovations, which affect this job and suggests changes to the immediate supervisor that affect other related job.
- Ability to compose and/or interpret internal and/or external business letter, memos, reports, may require understanding and explanation, of policies and procedures to others, both internal and external to Fiserv.
- Detailed understanding of state and federal debt collection regulations and statutory requirements as well as collection and skip tracing techniques.
- Indirect automotive finance industry knowledge a plus.
- Knowledge of repossession and bankruptcy proceedings.
- Ability to manage time effectively and multi-task.
- Ability to set and monitor individual goals as well as motivate employees.
- Excellent communication, leadership, organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products a plus.
- Experience with budgeting and staff forecasting.
- Inbound / Outbound Dialer strategy knowledge
- Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt certified or is willing to achieve certification within 15 months
A little about us: