Johnson & Johnson Health Care Systems Inc. is recruiting for a Customer Support Services Supervisor, CLS North America, located in Raynham, MA.
Johnson & Johnson Health Care Systems Inc. provides account management and customer support services to key health care customers, including hospital systems and group purchasing organizations, leading health plans, pharmacy benefit managers, and government health care institutions. The company also provides contract management, logistics and supply chain functions for the major Johnson & Johnson franchises.
Johnson & Johnson Customer & Logistics Services (CLS) is a global Supply Chain organization that supports operating units across all of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies. CLS strives to deliver an exceptional customer experience through leading critical customer facing-functions such as distribution and transportation. In addition, CLS oversees critical business enablers, including how we gather and manage supply chain master data, safe and secure supply chain practices, product identification standards, and market/channel access capabilities. CLS supports all three sectors of Johnson & Johnson: Medical Device & Diagnostics, Pharmaceutical, and Consumer Products. This team is represented in multiple countries, and continues to grow globally in both visibility and responsibility. The CLS team reports to Johnson & Johnson Supply Chain and partners closely with groups throughout the supply chain organization.
Customer Support Services is the centralized customer service function for the Customer Support Services team managing $25B sales on behalf of all supported J&J franchises, within the US.
CSS Supervisor Responsibilities:
• Oversee customer support operations and activities across assigned business specialty areas.
• Provide leadership and direct management to Customer Support Services team members (10-15 associates), spanning across several physical locations, in support of achieving the goals and objectives of US Region/franchise service level agreements in accordance with defined processes (SOP’s), policies, quality controls, service quality guidelines and legal compliance activities.
• Lead and coach teams to deliver superior, front-line customer service by managing orders, inquiries and issue resolution for internal and external customers (hospital, distributor, Field Sales).
• Manage people, time and tasks in accordance with safety, quality, compliance, and budget, as well as improve business processes, manage all order channels, manage e-commerce activities, develop team talent, and provide and evaluate metrics.
• Manage customer relationships across business specialty areas with Operating Company business partners, Franchise Liaisons, Distribution Centers and other relevant functional areas.
• Serve as a liaison to supported franchises for all order management and customer service related activities.
• Participate in or lead cross-functional initiatives within the Customer Support Services.
• Supervise/Manage Customer Support Services processes, working closely with other functional areas to achieve business results.
• Support the achievement of company objectives through integration of plans, associate development, and utilization of resources and department processes.
• Manage the execution of Customer Support Service strategy, assisting in the development of department budgets, business objectives, policies and procedures.
• Adhere to budgeting plan across assigned business specialty area and implements costs controls to ensure budget parameters are met.
• Ensure adherence to all policies and procedures, service level agreements with the supported franchises and the compliance of transactions processed for accurate reporting in accordance policies and procedures, SOX, SOD controls as well as Corporate Audit guidelines.
• Utilize reports and data to monitor performance in relation to workload, scheduled adherence, handle time and other performance related metrics to ensure achievement of individual and department goals.
• Demonstrate expertise in multiple functional areas and business of company, including in depth knowledge of J&J business and required operating companies.
• Communicate in all directions to keep associates, peers, and Management informed of project status, process changes, and opportunities.
• Respond to and resolve complex and escalated customer issues.
• Identify opportunities and implement solutions that drive team performance.
• Manage execution of business continuity plan.
• Maintain working knowledge of relevant reports and data.
• Review order error and order hold reports and take follow-up actions as necessary to resolve issues in timely manner.
• Support investigation of issues identified through quality monitoring and escalation process.
• Review, address and respond appropriately and timely, for self and direct reports, to systems access, training and other relevant request.
• Provide supervisory coverage during normal business hours and after hours as requested.
• Conduct regular one-on-one meetings with each associate to ensure alignment to goals, objectives and development plans.
• Lead and actively participate in CREDO and PRIDE activities, demonstrating leadership behaviors that create high employee engagement.
• Provide guidance, direction, development planning, and performance feedback on a regular basis to all team members, in accordance with 5 Conversations, to ensure effective and productive work teams.
• Coach and mentor future leaders by identifying and championing high potential and high performing talent.
• Conduct recruiting, hiring and termination process in accordance with Human Resources policy.
• Challenge and motivate people to reach their highest potential, foster the continuous professional development and career growth of a diverse workforce.
• Lead and/or participate in departmental/divisional projects, participate on company task forces as assigned.
• Use continuous improvement tools and methodology to evaluate, challenge and optimize business processes.
• Identify, analyze and develop solutions for a wide variety of problems and issues that drive measurable improvement.
• Develop and implement metrics to drive efficiency and productivity, sharing best practices and benchmarks to enhance efficiency.
• Minimum Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent required; advanced degree, MA/MS/MBA preferred
• Minimum of five (5) years’ relevant experience in Customer Service, Distribution, Operations, or Supply Chain, or related field required
• Demonstrated people management and/or project management experience strongly preferred
• Experience working in real-time environment, managing achievement of competing priorities and deadlines required
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills are required
• Working knowledge of PE methodology and/or certification preferred
• Proven ability to develop and maintain effective business partnerships required
• Proficiency in MS Office required, with advanced Excel (including vLookups and pivot tables) preferred
• Experience using Workforce Management tools preferred
• Medical Device sector experience preferred
• Business knowledge of other functional areas such as Sales & Marketing, E Commerce and Finance preferred
• Position is located in Raynham, MA and may require up to 20% domestic travel
Johnson & Johnson HCS Inc. (6077)
A little about us:
Johnson & Johnson cares for the world - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.