Tuesday through Saturday 3AM to 1:30PM
Responsible for the effective and efficient distribution of product and management of drivers within a specific territory.
- Staff, train, evaluate and develop team members.
- Ensure adherence to delivery standards, efficiencies and regulatory requirements.
- Manages drivers' delivery schedule and hours worked.
- Establish and maintain positive customer relationships, resolving customer issues.
- Serve as liaison between distribution and sales.
- Manage and audit team member's timekeeping.
- Manage within labor and OPEX budget.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- 1-3 years experience in consumer products/direct store delivery required.
- Requires experience managing people/budgets.
- 1+ years supervising distribution/delivery staff preferred.
- Intermediate computer and database application skills.
- Familiarity with DOT regulations.
- Valid driver's license and driving record within MVR policy guidelines.
- CDL Class A preferred.