At Exelon, we've got a place for you!
Join the nation's leading competitive energy provider, with one of the largest electricity generation portfolios and retail customer bases in the country. You will be part of a family of companies that strives for the highest standards of power generation, competitive energy sales, and energy delivery. Our team of outstanding professionals is focused on performance, thought leadership, innovation, and the power of ideas that come from a diverse and inclusive workforce.
Exelon will provide you the tools and resources you need to design, build and enhance a successful career. We are also dedicated to motivating the success of our employees through competitive base salary, incentives, and health and retirement benefits.
Join Exelon and share your passion at a forward-thinking Fortune 100 company. Establish yourself in a place where you can truly shine and create a brighter, more sustainable tomorrow. Energize your career at Exelon!
PRIMARY PURPOSE OF POSITION
Responsible for the direction, assignment, and coordination of Exelon Industrial Services(EIS) heavy industrial services and maintenance workforce across Exelon affiliates and third party customers, to support safe, reliable, and efficient services consistent with Exelon and customer goals and standards. Supervise and provide direction to multi-craft workers to support procedure use and adherence, human performance fundamentals, technical human performance techniques and provide coaching and mentoring as necessary to achieve continuous improvement.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Effectively direct maintenance activities and personnel to assure all assigned maintenance is performed safely and effectively, by qualified workers, and in accordance with customer approved procedures and schedules.
- Activities being supervised may be at any Exelon affiliate or external customer including nuclear and non-nuclear generation facilities, regulated utility infrastructure or other industrial facilities.
- Participate in various aspects of work control coordination, scheduling, and engineering meetings, to ensure that work is properly assigned, planned and ready to execute.
- Effectively communicate and address plant and personnel issues to the appropriate levels of EIS and station management. Foster open communications and collaboration between all organizations internal and external to EIS.
- Oversee project and maintenance activities of multidisciplinary team in regards heavy industrial services and maintenance, mobilization of equipment and tooling as well as interfacing with site management and specific contract personnel. Satisfy contractual obligations, meet project milestones and optimize short-term and long-term company profit by effectively managing and facilitating resources.
- Understand, support, and administer all EIS processes, such as the training program, surveillance program, procedure revisions, and CAP to ensure effective work practices. Identify and support improvement opportunities and development, implementation and performance monitoring of all corporate and site Business Goals and objectives.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
- Mechanical experience
-5-6 years military engineering, operations, or maintenance experience
- First class qualified
- Exempt level experience
Exelon believes in hiring men and women who've served in the military: they exemplify the leadership, teamwork, integrity, and commitment to excellence we need. Exelon attends military recruiting fairs with members of E-MAC (Exelon - Militaries Actively Connected), our employee resource group that supports veteran employees. We advertise in military publications, and partner with Transition Assistance Program (TAP) offices.
To learn more about where your skills in the military can be applied at Exelon, visit our military careers site.
Not ready to apply? Follow Exelon on LinkedIn to stay informed on our jobs and company news.