Supervisor – Field Claims ARC
Supervises, evaluates, and develops an auto resolution unit. Provides direction and necessary authority in the investigation, reservation, and disposition of claims.
- Supervises, coaches, and develops a unit of Auto adjusters and support staff involved in handling non-complex auto losses.
- Reduces risk and exposure to the company by overseeing proper claims handling and timeliness of claims processing.
- Reviews the payment screen on a daily basis to ensure payments are released in a timely manner.
- Generates and reviews productivity reports to ensure team productivity objectives are met.
- Ensures service level and quality levels are maintained by unit and overseeing daily call volume, work-flow, productivity, and quality for the unit.
- Develops and oversees the quality of the claim files in the unit, including compliance, reserving, timeliness, customer service, diary and alerts.
- Ensures files are properly prepped and referred to SIU and or Subrogation
- Proposes, evaluates and implements process improvements to increase efficiency and effectiveness.
- Assists management with developing Department vision and strategy and translates into unit goals and visions; communicates to associates.
- Identifies, locates and provides needed training and resources.
- Receives and resolves escalated concerns and participates in problem resolution complaint management process as received from subordinates and management.
- Manages special projects or initiatives as assigned.
- Conducts compliance reviews.
- Performs other duties as assigned or required.
Full people management responsibilities, including hiring, firing, promotions, performance and compensation management, and training and development.
Bachelor's degree or equivalent business experience.
5+ yrs. insurance claims experience.
MetLife is a proud equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to attracting, retaining, and maximizing the performance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is MetLife's policy to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment based on race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, national origin, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, genetic information, citizenship status, uniformed service member or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
MetLife maintains a drug-free workplace.
For immediate consideration, click the Apply Now button. You will be directed to complete an on-line profile. Upon completion, you will receive an automated confirmation email verifying you have successfully applied to the job.
A little about us:
MetLife offers life insurance, disability income insurance, car insurance, employee benefits and more.