Monday - Friday, 4:30AM - 2:30PM
The Full Service Supervisor directly manages and supervises the daily activities of Full Service Drivers, ensuring Driver productivity and route schedule adherence.
- Perform all of the daily functions associated with managing Full Service Route personnel such as issuing keys, money bags, change funds, accountability summary reviews, route reviews, etc. [If no Analyst is available the supervisor is required to review detailed reports including daily consignment reports by driver, daily accountability reports by driver, daily delivery service reports by driver, daily meter reports by driver, daily cash variance forms by driver.]
- Staffing, training, development, and management of all Full Service Drivers and relief personnel (this includes rides with to train, coach, evaluate and motivate)
- Manage and review Full Service KBI's on an ongoing basis (cash yields, fill rates, scheduled/made/filled, etc.)
- Manage local risk management issues (truck audits, investigations, security, and safety). If no Auditors are available the supervisor is required to conduct the following audits: Target Audits, Route Integrity Audits, Meter/Totalizer Audits.
- Maintain accurate internal data to include EC, consignment, etc.
- Provide input to the Supply Chain team on route planning. - Manage local customer relations (communication and satisfaction).
- Monitor vend rate and commission schedules.
- Deliver upon Full Service annual productivity plans.
- Work closely with Market Unit Full-Service Analyst on executing sales/distribution goals and marketing strategy/standards.
- Executes against: Outlet profitability initiatives, Driver efficiencies, Space-to-sales initiatives/directives, 90 day outlet review, Asset management/utilization - Promotes safety at all times (compliance with CCE, OSHA, and DOT policies, standards, regulations, and guidelines)
- High School Diploma/GED or 4 years experience directly in Full Service or Logistical department.
- College degree Finance or Business Administration preferred.
- General Management with 2 years experience.
- Minimum two to four years of experience in beverage retail or distribution required.
- Coca-Cola System Experience preferred.
- Good understanding and appreciation of technology solutions.
- Ability to make sound decisions and recommendations based on analytical evaluations.
- Ability to provide leadership, motivation and training for developing the Full Service team.
- Ability to initiate activities and perform duties without direct supervision.
- Good interpersonal skills to work with and through other departments.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Solid project management and follow up skills.
- Ability to periodically lift, push, pull 50 pounds, stand walk, kneel bend, and reach.
- Both office and trade environment-in customer accounts, occasional hot/cold environments.
Coca-Cola Refreshments is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
A little about us:
Coca-Cola’s success would not be possible without the world’s best employees. We invite you to challenge yourself, join us and prosper.