Oviedo Medical Center
, a 64-Bed acute care hospital with a 22-bed emergency department, will bring a full range of healthcare services to Seminole County and surrounding communities. The hospital's modern design and up-to-date technology will provide a world-class facility to support local physicians and delivering excellent patient care. Oviedo Medical Center has been deemed an HCA Hospital of the Future due to the cutting edge technology we provide to both our patients and staff.
The facility units: Critical Care (10 Beds), Cardiac Neuro (24 Beds), Med/Surg (24 Beds) and Women's Services (6 LDRP's).
POSITION SUMMARY :
Responsible for the effective and efficient operation of the hospital during the designated shift(s). Assists in the coordination and facilitation of patient care and hospital operations. Provides supervision, leadership, direction, and clinical support to assure the delivery of quality, patient-centered care. You are expected to smile!Qualifications:
- Nursing Diploma or ASN required; BSN preferred
- Minimum two years clinical experience in a hospital environment. Two years' experience in a supervisory and/or management role preferred. Two years previous nursing experience in an acute care setting preferred. Critical Care experience preferred.
- Current FL State RN License
- Current BLS (Basic Life Support) required
- Current ACLS (Advanced Cardiac Life Support) required
- Critical thinking, service excellence and good interpersonal communication skills, ability to read/comprehend written instructions, ability to follow verbal instructions, PC skills, Knowledge of State, Federal, and JCAHO regulations.