Celebrating 45 years of providing quality healthcare to Nashville, Middle Tennessee and the surrounding region, TriStar Centennial Medical Center is a 657-bed comprehensive facility offering medical and surgical programs including behavioral health, 24-hour emergency care, heart and vascular, imaging, neuroscience, oncology, orthopaedics, pediatrics, rehabilitation, sleep disorder and women's services. An affiliate of TriStar Health, TriStar Centennial is home to Sarah Cannon Cancer Center, The Children's Hospital at TriStar Centennial, TriStar Centennial Women's Hospital, TriStar Centennial Heart & Vascular Center, as well as TriStar Centennial Parthenon Pavilion, one of the region's oldest and largest full-service psychiatric facilities. Round-the-clock care is also available at TriStar Ashland City Medical Center, a critical access hospital in nearby Cheatham County. The TriStar Spring Hill Emergency Room provides 24-hour emergency care for nearby Spring Hill, TN, and surrounding communities.
The Administrative Supervisor provides operational and administrative oversight to all clinical departments during an assigned shift. The Administrative Supervisor is responsible for clinical staffing, patient care oversight, emergency direction, and handling of clinical complaints as appropriate. They function as the administrative resource and expert clinician. In addition, the Administrative Supervisor is able to problem solve and evaluate nursing care provided in the clinical setting and assign personnel accordingly based on unit need.
1. Current Registered Nurse licensure by Tennessee Board of Nursing or approved compact state
2. Graduate of a professional school of Nursing
3. Bachelor's degree in Nursing preferred.
4. A minimum of three years of experience as a Registered Nurse is required.
5. A minimum of two years of Critical Care experience. (Tower)
6. Supervisory/Managerial experience preferred.
7. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
8. Current BLS & ACLS certification (PALS) Women's and Children's Hospital
A little about us:
HCA is the nation’s leading private provider of healthcare services. Comprised of locally managed facilities which include 230,000 employees at over 160 hospitals, over 120 surgery centers and 100 urgent care facilities in 20 states and the United Kingdom