What you will do
A Tyco Integrated Security Installation Team Manager will be responsible for the assignment and coordination of people and materials necessary for the prompt and complete installation of all jobs within an assigned territory. Develops and builds on current capabilities to prepare associates for successful job performance and installation requirements. How you will do it
What we look for
- Plan, schedule, supervise and control installations.
- Confirm all equipment procurement for installations.
- Prepare progress reports, expense reports and other related documents.
- Evaluate system performance and effectiveness to maintain and minimize equipment malfunctions.
- Maintain technical knowledge of current standards and new developments.
- Keep associates and customers informed of any industry changes.
- Develop work force size to efficiently accommodate subscriber-related workloads.
- Associate degree or equivalent 2-year electronic trade school training.
• Minimum 3-5 years of electrical and electronic equipment installation experience with demonstrated mechanical aptitude. Who we are
At Johnson Controls, we're shaping the future to create a world that's safe, comfortable and sustainable. Our global team creates innovative, integrated solutions to make cities more connected, buildings more intelligent and vehicles more efficient. We are passionate about improving the way the world lives, works and plays. The future requires bold ideas, an entrepreneurial mind-set and collaboration across boundaries. You need a career focused on tomorrow. Tomorrow needs you.
Johnson Controls offers a highly competitive compensation and benefits plan including medical, dental, prescription coverage, flexible spending accounts, paid life insurance, matching 401(k), ongoing training, tuition reimbursement and more. Being a part of a global company like Johnson Controls affords you exposure to global career pathing opportunities.
JCI is an EEO/AA/Female/Minority/Veteran/Disability Employer.
A little about us:
We’re shaping the future. Together, let’s make a world that’s safe, comfortable and sustainable. Tomorrow needs you.