Comcast Spotlight, the advertising sales division of Comcast Cable, helps put the power of cable to use for local, regional and national advertisers. It is focused on providing multi-platform marketing solutions to reach audiences most effectively and efficiently. Headquartered in New York with offices throughout the country, Comcast Spotlight has a presence in nearly 80 markets with approximately 35 million owned and represented subscribers.
Comcast Spotlight offers clients easy-to-buy, easy-to-execute options customized around their business goals. We work with clients to provide them with customized, multi-screen media marketing solutions that utilize our suite of products in the way that’s best suited to meet their objectives. Our media solutions provide advertisers with the ability to reach, engage and connect with their customers viewing content on any device or screen.
Responsible for assisting with leading a team which will integrate, deploy, and maintain technology that supports business objectives. Assists with short and long-range planning, including the development and implementation of technologies and processes. Facilitates small-to-medium projects using basic project management techniques. Manages the staff to ensure customer service and standardization goals are consistently met. Customarily and regularly directs the work of at least two or more other full-time employees or their equivalent.
- Manages a group of individuals responsible for providing high levels of service.
- Assists with the establishment of team goals and manages departmental performance.
- Maintains a strong culture of customer service and responsiveness among all members of the IT Support staff.
- Researches new/emerging technologies. Performs critical analysis of the technology for possible implementation in existing environment. Makes recommendations to management on technical direction.
- Designs, tests, implements, and documents policies and procedures.
- Identifies and resolves complex issues.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Information Sciences, Technology, Computer Science
- Generally requires 4-7 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer