This opening is with Arconic Power and Propulsion - a world leader in the investment casting of superalloys, aluminum and titanium primarily for jet aircraft and industrial gas turbine markets. For more information on Arconic, visit us online at www.arconic.com
This position will be located in our Plant 3, Shipping and Receiving Department. Key responsibilities will include supervising the shipping and receiving teams including general maintenance support for inter-plant requirements, managing all mobile equipment, shipping equipment, and moving equipment along with safety programs associated with that equipment, ensuring timely receipt of materials to support manufacturing production schedules, managing campus wide recycle programs including waste and hazardous waste materials, managing supply projections with manufacturing and suppliers, managing the purchasing and logistics of internal supplies, as well as management of all outsourced supply chain materials and finished good inventory Basic Qualifications
- High school diploma or GED from an accredited institution.
- 3+ years of supervisory experience.
- Experience working in a Shipping/Receiving Department.
- Employees must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
- This position is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) which requires U.S. person status.
- Experience with TPM, Synchronous Mfg, and Kaizen Concepts.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization, have good team building skills, excellent people skills; ability to handle multiple tasks, technically oriented.
- Must be energetic and a self-starter, able to promote and implement change, have good PC skills, good telephone skills, strong organizational skills, and ability to promote a continuous improvement atmosphere.
A little about us:
Arconic Inc. (NYSE: ARNC) creates breakthrough products that shape industries. Working in close partnership with our customers, we solve complex engineering challenges to transform the way we fly, drive, build and power. Through the ingenuity of our people and cutting-edge advanced manufacturing, we deliver these products at a quality and efficiency that ensures customer success and shareholder value.