Coca-Cola North America, Auburndale, FL Plant seeks a SAP Plant Maintenance Supervisor (SAP PM) Super User with experience in SAP PM implementation and daily execution of the plant maintenance program. The successful candidate will supervise the Maintenance Planner Group (five planners) and the Maintenance Material Management Group (6 associates). Maintenance Planning and Material Management experience is required. Ability to identify knowledge gaps and to develop and deliver training to End Users one-on-one or in groups is required.
The SAP Plant Maintenance Supervisor will be responsible for the following:
- Develop SAP PM routines and reports that support the Plant maintenance business strategy
- Monitor the use of SAP PM and recommend process improvements:
- Breakdown Maintenance
- Preventive Maintenance
- Condition Based Maintenance
- Refurbishment Process
- Calibration Process
- Implement and enforce effective Material Management processes and work order kitting through timely monitoring, improving transactions and maintaining accurate Material Master Records
- First line of support to train End Users on their roles within SAP PM
- Train individuals one-on-one, as well as presenting to a larger classroom
- Support Maintenance Work Centers by effectively leading the Maintenance Planner and Material Management Groups
- Utilize Work Center Capacity data to increase labor utilization and maintenance effectiveness
- Monitor Work Center Costing and implement corrective measures and processes to ensure accuracy
- Establish, maintain and champion effective, accurate Technical System data within SAP PM, i.e.:
- Functional Location
- PM Assembly
- Serial Number
- Equipment BOM
- Material BOM
- Provides supervision of Preventive Maintenance crew when PM supervisor is absent
- Foster an environment that encourages self-development
- BS/BA (or equivalent field experience)
- 5 years SAP PM/MM experience (implementations and/or plant experience)
- 2 years' plant maintenance supervision experience
- Effective communication skills
- Proven ability to understand business/project strategy and translate it into learning solutions that support the company's business goals
- Established record of influencing management and personnel at all levels of the organization through developing effective working relationships and communicating clearly and appropriately based on the target audience
- Proven ability to effectively lead a diverse, cross-functional manufacturing team through the implementation and application of SAP PM/MM
- 7+ years' experience implementing and using SAP PM/MM
- SAP PM Certification: C_TPLM30_05 Maintenance & Repair with mySAP ERP 20XX or equivalent
Honesty and integrity have always been cornerstone values of The Coca-Cola Company. Our passion for people of integrity mirrors our spirited drive for total quality in our brands. These and other elements allow the company to sustain strategic practices and drive business performance. The Personnel Integrity Assurance Program is another step toward making The Coca-Cola Company the premier workplace. This process includes a pre-employment background investigation that applies to all applicants, employees, and contractors of the company. The scope of this inquiry may cover such elements as education, employment history, a criminal history check, reference checks, and a pre-employment drug screen. Designated countries or sensitive positions within the company may have more stringent standards.
The Coca-Cola Company is the world's largest beverage company, refreshing consumers with more than 500 sparkling and still brands and more than 3,800 beverage choices. Led by Coca-Cola, one of the world's most valuable and recognizable brands, our Company portfolio features 20 billion-dollar brands, many of which are available in reduced-, low- or no-calorie options. Our billion-dollar brands include Diet Coke, Coca-Cola Zero, Fanta, Sprite, vitaminwater and Powerade. Through the world's largest beverage distribution system, we are the No. 1 provider of both sparkling and still beverages. More than 1.9 billion servings of our beverages are enjoyed by consumers in more than 200 countries each day. With an enduring commitment to building sustainable communities, our Company is focused on initiatives that reduce our environmental footprint, create a safe, inclusive work environment for our associates, and enhance the economic development of the communities where we operate. For more information, visit Coca-Cola Journey at http://www.coca-colacompany.com/homepage Coca-Cola Beverages (Shanghai) Ltd. an indirect wholly owned subsidiary of The Coca-Cola Company, provides marketing and technical/quality services to The Coca-Cola Company in China.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Back to top
A little about us:
Coca-Cola’s success would not be possible without the world’s best employees. We invite you to challenge yourself, join us and prosper.