Responsible for first line supervision for mechanics technicians who maintain facilities and equipment maintenance within the production facility. Assists in establishing methods, controls and standards for the actual execution of maintenance work.
- Staff, train, supervise, evaluate and develop team members.
- Maintain equipment to ensure line efficiencies, improve key performance indicators and to eliminate down time.
- Service and repair equipment on a continual basis, adhering to established preventative maintenance schedule.
- Ensure that working conditions are safe at all times.
- Maintain safe work environment by holding regular safety meetings to communicate safety awareness and policies.
- Manage within labor and OPEX budget.
- Maintain an accurate parts inventory at all times.
- Ensure compliance with good manufacturing practices and safety standards.
- Create, plan and execute preventative maintenance programs.
- Lead and participate in continuous improvement projects.
- Must be flexible to work Saturdays as needed.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- 2+ years of manufacturing equipment related experience required.
- Previous experience in facilities maintenance and/or knowledge of HVAC, refrigeration, and ammonia preferred.
- Prior supervisory experience preferred.
- Strong technical knowledge of manufacturing environment and high-speed production equipment
- DRIVE INNOVATION: Generate new or unique solutions and embrace new ideas that help sustain our business
- COLLABORATE WITH SYSTEM, CUSTOMERS, AND OTHER STAKEHOLDERS: Develop and leverage relationships with stakeholders to appropriately stretch and impact the System (Company and Bottler)
- ACT LIKE AN OWNER: Deliver results, creating value for our brands, our System, our customers and key stakeholders
- INSPIRE OTHERS: Inspire people to deliver our mission and 2020 Vision, demonstrate passion for the business and give people a reason to believe anything is possible
- DEVELOP SELF AND OTHERS: Develop self and support others' development to achieve full potential
Honesty and integrity have always been cornerstone values of The Coca-Cola Company. Our passion for people of integrity mirrors our spirited drive for total quality in our brands. These and other elements allow the company to sustain strategic practices and drive business performance. The Personnel Integrity Assurance Program is another step toward making The Coca-Cola Company the premier workplace. This process includes a pre-employment background investigation that applies to all applicants, employees, and contractors of the company. The scope of this inquiry may cover such elements as education, employment history, a criminal history check, reference checks, and a pre-employment drug screen. Designated countries or sensitive positions within the company may have more stringent standards.
The Coca-Cola Company is the world's largest beverage company, refreshing consumers with more than 500 sparkling and still brands and more than 3,800 beverage choices. Led by Coca-Cola, one of the world's most valuable and recognizable brands, our Company portfolio features 20 billion-dollar brands, many of which are available in reduced-, low- or no-calorie options. Our billion-dollar brands include Diet Coke, Coca-Cola Zero, Fanta, Sprite, vitaminwater and Powerade. Through the world's largest beverage distribution system, we are the No. 1 provider of both sparkling and still beverages. More than 1.9 billion servings of our beverages are enjoyed by consumers in more than 200 countries each day. With an enduring commitment to building sustainable communities, our Company is focused on initiatives that reduce our environmental footprint, create a safe, inclusive work environment for our associates, and enhance the economic development of the communities where we operate. For more information, visit Coca-Cola Journey at http://www.coca-colacompany.com/homepage Coca-Cola Beverages (Shanghai) Ltd. an indirect wholly owned subsidiary of The Coca-Cola Company, provides marketing and technical/quality services to The Coca-Cola Company in China.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Back to top
A little about us:
Coca-Cola’s success would not be possible without the world’s best employees. We invite you to challenge yourself, join us and prosper.