Supervisor, Make Ready - Waltham, MA
The Make Ready Supervisor is the key contact for field installation managers. Responsibilities include prioritizing and scheduling equipment deliveries to the field based on call location, next availability, level of urgency, as well as conducting necessary follow-up. This position is also responsible for Key Process Improvements related to the make ready process, scheduling transportation, and improving equipment turn-around time to the field. This position is also responsible for parts inventories at the facility. Responsibilities include:
- Source equipment package and release equipment through internal warehousing system
- Prioritize deliveries; arrange schedules to meet deadlines and shipping parameters
- Establish a realistic estimated time of arrival (ETA) with hubs - Maintain updated accurate records of installation and removal activities
- Use Basis EC systems to track all deliveries and transfers
- Maintain constant contact with installation managers, transport/distribution
- Ensure data integrity as it relates to make ready and transfer of equipment
- Perform complex scheduling duties with little supervision
- Facilitate logical equipment management processes (jobs per make ready technician), and status decisions
- Enter and manage all information pertaining to equipment make ready and transfers pending and completed
- Ensure data integrity as it relates to equipment movement to and from the make ready center
- Handle quality issues from field installation managers
- Coach and develop all direct reports.
- Oversee employee evaluation and career development
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Associates degree or 5 years equivalent preferred.
- Two to three years in fast paced, customer oriented environment required.
- Equipment service experience preferably in make ready, remanufacturing and inventory control required.
Coca-Cola Refreshments is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.