Responsible for manufacturing product using efficient and safe manufacturing processes through the supervision of production team members .
- Must adhere to the schedule and ensure that quality standards are met.
- Staff, train, evaluate and develop team members.
- Manage line efficiencies, key performance indicators and down time.
- Manage within labor and OPEX budget.
- Monitors the production process, makes periodic checks and adjusts equipment or work practices according to standard operating procedures.
- Ensures equipment in the area assigned is in working order and that working conditions are safe at all times.
- Verify the readiness of the production line at start-up and supervise change overs.
- Manage overall package and product quality to ensure all standards and specifications.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- 1-3 years of production/manufacturing experience.
- Requires experience managing people/budgets.
- 2+ years supervising production staff preferred.
- Basic computer and database application skills.
- Familiarity with manufacturing systems.
- Forklift certification is a plus.
- Must be flexible and have the ability to work any shift.
- DRIVE INNOVATION: Generate new or unique solutions and embrace new ideas that help sustain our business
- COLLABORATE WITH SYSTEM, CUSTOMERS, AND OTHER STAKEHOLDERS: Develop and leverage relationships with stakeholders to appropriately stretch and impact the System (Company and Bottler)
- ACT LIKE AN OWNER: Deliver results, creating value for our brands, our System, our customers and key stakeholders
- INSPIRE OTHERS: Inspire people to deliver our mission and 2020 Vision, demonstrate passion for the business and give people a reason to believe anything is possible
- DEVELOP SELF AND OTHERS: Develop self and support others' development to achieve full potential
Honesty and integrity have always been cornerstone values of The Coca-Cola Company. Our passion for people of integrity mirrors our spirited drive for total quality in our brands. These and other elements allow the company to sustain strategic practices and drive business performance. The Personnel Integrity Assurance Program is another step toward making The Coca-Cola Company the premier workplace. This process includes a pre-employment background investigation that applies to all applicants employees and contractors of the company. The scope of this inquiry may cover such elements as education employment history a criminal history check reference checks and a pre-employment drug screen. Designated countries or sensitive positions within the company may have more stringent standards.
The Coca-Cola Company is the world's largest beverage company refreshing consumers with more than 500 sparkling and still brands and more than 3 800 beverage choices. Led by Coca-Cola one of the world's most valuable and recognizable brands our Company's portfolio features 20 billion-dollar brands many of which are available in reduced- low- or no-calorie options. Our billion-dollar brands include Diet Coke Coca-Cola Zero Fanta Sprite vitaminwater and Powerade. Through the world's largest beverage distribution system we are the No. 1 provider of both sparkling and still beverages. More than 1.9 billion servings of our beverages are enjoyed by consumers in more than 200 countries each day. With an enduring commitment to building sustainable communities our Company is focused on initiatives that reduce our environmental footprint create a safe inclusive work environment for our associates and enhance the economic development of the communities where we operate. For more information visit Coca-Cola Journey at www.coca-colajourney.com.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Back to top