The Hiring Center Manager will own the hiring and onboarding process for new frontline team members. This includes recruitment, hiring, onboarding, and on the job training.
- Partner with Recruiters and Hiring Managers to understand key responsibilities, skills and experience, and leadership behaviors of the position
- First point of contact for new team members and hiring manager from offer acceptance through onboarding
- Answers calls and emails from candidates, teammates, and managers regarding new hire process, paperwork, and answers questions related to onboarding process
- Establish and facilitate orientation and training programs
- Responsible for training, evaluating, and developing new team members throughout the onboarding period
- Identifies potential onboarding issues or concerns; researches, provides clarification, and facilitates problem resolution
- Establishes and maintains positive working relationships with management and teammates
- Update and maintain current workbench in SAP
Position Requirements Include:
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- 1-3 years’ experience in consumer products required.
- Requires experience managing people/budgets.
- 1+ years supervising distribution/delivery staff.
- Prior beverage industry experience preferred.
- Computer and database application skills.
- Understand and adhere to EEO/AA policies as well as federal, state and local laws
- Familiarity with DOT regulations preferred.
- Ability to operate a manual/powered pallet jack or lift product.
- Valid driver's license and driving record within MVR policy guidelines, pallet jack certification as required.
Coca-Cola Refreshments is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.