Responsible for maintaining merchandising standards within a designated geographic area. This position is responsible for >5mm cases.
- Staff, train, evaluate and develop team members.
- Supervise the daily sales and merchandising activities.
- Schedule team members to meet the demands of the business.
- Visit accounts to monitor adherence to merchandising standards.
- Manage within labor and OPEX budget.
Position Requirements Include:
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- 1-3 years’ experience in consumer products required.
- Requires experience managing people/budgets.
- 1+ years supervising distribution/delivery staff.
- Prior beverage industry experience preferred.
- Computer and database application skills.
- Familiarity with DOT regulations preferred.
- Ability to operate a manual/powered pallet jack or lift product.
- Valid driver's license and driving record within MVR policy guidelines, pallet jack certification as required.
Coca-Cola Refreshments is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.