This position will provide direct supervision to Hourly/NES employees to achieve daily and monthly production targets to ensure on-time-delivery to customers
The ideal candidate will possess:Strong communication skills;
- Provide equipment, knowledge and skills necessary to meet internal and external customer schedules.
- Strive to ensure compliance with all customer requirements, internal and external.
- Maintain and ensure uninterrupted accreditation and or certifications NADCAP, AS9000.
- Has nonconforming product disposition authority within the scope of this job description.
- Review product non-conformances as part of continuous improvement within the scope of this job description.
- Provide discipline to procedures.
- Coordinate with other supervisors to ensure customer schedules are met.
- Provide an atmosphere where ideas are welcomed and supported utilizing ABS methodology.
- Actively supports all manufacturing operations.
- Enforces all plant policies and safety programs.
- Develops and implements an effective colleague development program.
- Interfaces regularly with customers to ensure supplier of choice status.
- Determines manpower and equipment requirements and reacts accordingly.
- Ensures effective ongoing training at all levels.
- Maintains compliance with federal and internal safety regulations. Ensures an ongoing effective safety program.
- Actively works to introduce ABS concepts.
- Expected to assist in the implementation of Arconic's EHS value and policy statement and it’s accompanying principles.
- Compile with all department Facility, Corporate and Regulatory EH&S regulations.
- Responsible for continuous department improvement to meet plant’s productivity goals.
- Responsible for cost control and department budgets to meet plants financial commitments.
Good PC skills;
Program Mgmt skills;
Knowledge of Six Sigma,
Lean Manufacturing and/or ABS;
Good problem solving. #LI-MM
A little about us:
Arconic Inc. (NYSE: ARNC) creates breakthrough products that shape industries. Working in close partnership with our customers, we solve complex engineering challenges to transform the way we fly, drive, build and power. Through the ingenuity of our people and cutting-edge advanced manufacturing, we deliver these products at a quality and efficiency that ensures customer success and shareholder value.