The Order Replenishment Merchandising Supervisor directly leads the Order Replenishment and Merchandising Team. This role is responsible for translating strategic priorities into operational execution in outlets and across an assigned area. Additional responsibilities are as follows:
Conducts professional and consultant market level customer conversations.
Negotiates service levels based on company guidelines to drive in outlet, and market productivity.
Ensures proper implementation of PICOS execution, merchandising standards and order replenishment activities.
Provides feedback to employees in an a way that inspires higher levels of productivity.
Coaches and trains teams on the order replenishment process.
Communicates cross functionally internally to ensure high levels of customer service is sustained.
Manages labor and OPEX merchandising budgets.
Auditing and approving Time Keeping, Mileage and cell phone usage.
Analyzes and forecasts sales data and develop weekly merchandising plans.
EDUCATION Required: High School or GED (General Education Diploma) required
Preferred: Associate Degree/1-2 Yr. College - Univ. Degree Preferred.
- 3+ years previous sales/merchandising experience preferred
- Strong attention to detail and follow-up skills
- Excellent planning and organization skills
- Proficient computer application skills
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to operate a manual/powered pallet jack or lift product. Certification as required
- Must be able to use a personal vehicle during business hours.
- Valid Driver's License, current vehicle liability insurance, and driving record within MVR policy guidelines.Coca-Cola Refreshments is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.