00059364 PLEASE NOTE THIS IS A SECOND SHIFT POSITION
Responsible for first line supervision of hourly employees and contractors within the production facility. Assists in establishing methods, controls and standards for the actual execution of maintenance work. - Staff, train, supervise, evaluate and develop team members. Maintain equipment to ensure line efficiencies, improve key performance indicators and to eliminate down time. Service and repair equipment on a continual basis, adhering to established preventative maintenance schedule. Ensure that working conditions are safe at all times. Maintain safe work environment by holding regular safety meetings to communicate safety awareness and policies. Manage within labor and OPEX budget. Maintain an accurate parts inventory at all times. Ensure compliance with good manufacturing practices and safety standards. Create, plan and execute preventative maintenance programs.
- Ensure employees are following Coca-Cola safety, quality, hygienic end environmental standards in maintenance and repair of equipment
- Schedules maintenance employees for assignments and job specific training
- Resolves technical problems in packing ,processing , warehousing and all areas
- Identify reliability improvement and cost savings opportunities
- Perform RCA, BDA, JSA and QIR and execute counter measures to improve safety, quality and USLE.
- Manages predictive and preventative technologies and programs
- Oversees the design of equipment upgrades and improvements
- Manages outside contractors working at the facility
- Reviews maintenance requisitions and other work requests for feasibility or possible difficulty, improvement or simplification; approve and assign priorities and assignments
- Provide directions and technical assistant to hourly employees. Demonstrate strong leadership. Hold employees accountable and drive department initiatives to deliver desired results in professional manner.
- Manage day to day activities and provide timely feedback on actions assigned during shift meeting.
- Work cross functionally with other departments to support department initiatives
- Supervise hourly employees.
Available to work weekend and off shift as business required.
Lead troubleshooting activities related to equipment failures, quality problems or environmental exceedances. Coach and counsel employees on job performance and teamwork. Educate employees in Coca-Cola business goals and priorities and lead change activities. Assists in the development of plant capital expenditures and repairs budgets and maintains expenditures within authorized budgets.
Requirements Skills & Competencies Knowledge
Engineering or Technical Degree (Mechanical preferred)
3-5- years supervisor or engineering experience; 3-5 years manufacturing experience Skills
Proficiency with MS Office and Computer required. SAP/CMMS experience preferred.
Product , Process and Packaging Expertise Competencies
Technical problem solving; interpersonal negotiating skills & Abilities
Strong communication, presentation and counseling skills
Change management skills; Able to motivate to action
Encourages and supports teamwork as a means to accomplish work
Coca-Cola Refreshments is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
A little about us:
Coca-Cola’s success would not be possible without the world’s best employees. We invite you to challenge yourself, join us and prosper.