Coca-Cola North America, Auburndale, FL Plant seeks a Production Supervisor for Blending Department. The Production Supervisor - Blending leads a diverse team of blending technicians and material handlers in a fast paced, high volume, technically complex beverage manufacturing facility to safely deliver quality products in the most efficient manner. This position is a plant-floor based leadership role to train, develop and mentor associates to deliver perfect batching every time with zero loss and optimal efficiency. The position closely works with the quality lab to ensure correct materials, FIFO, incoming ingredient qualification, and recipe management. The successful candidate will also provide quality supervision to support quality laboratory as required (vacations, vacancies, etc.). The daily focus of this position is the execution of blending, ingredient management, and material loss reduction to support production. Knowledge and experience in Root Cause Analysis and TPM is desired to support the elimination of downtime on plant production equipment. Experience working with juice or non-carbonated chilled beverages is recommended. This role reports to a business unit manager at the largest Coca-Cola manufacturing facility in North America. This is a night shift position supporting 12 hour shifts in a 24/7 operation.
The Production Supervisor - Blending will be responsible for the following:
- Execute their assigned blending and material receiving schedule
- Evaluate equipment and understand situation
- Assess material losses and complete reduction projects
- Support the development of AM (autonomous maintenance) and PM (preventative maintenance) Pillar
- Coach, develop and mentor associates through employee engagement activities; delegating responsibility and hold associates accountable to performance and outcomes
- Execute high standards for safety, quality and food safety across the production organization
- Maintain AIB certification and enforce factory GMPs
- Support quality supervisor as required
- This is a 2 nd Shift Position
- Bachelor's Degree (recommended in Biology, Chemistry, Food Science, Engineering, or other related field)
- 2 to 5 years' experience supervising production, maintenance, or quality teams in a manufacturing environment
- 3 to 5 years working in food manufacturing industry
- Experience working with downtime tracking software systems and leveraging the data to reduce equipment downtime and improve process reliability
- Experience with Food Safety Management Systems or Certifications (ISO, AIB, etc)
- Experience working in SAP to track material movements
- Experienced user of MS Office
DRIVE INNOVATION: Generate new or unique solutions and embrace new ideas that help sustain our business
COLLABORATE WITH SYSTEM, CUSTOMERS AND OTHER STAKEHOLDERS: Develop and leverage relationships with stakeholders to appropriately stretch and impact the System (Company and Bottler)
ACT LIKE AN OWNER: Deliver results, creating value for our brands, our System, our customers and key stakeholders
INSPIRE OTHERS: Inspire people to deliver our mission and 2020 Vision, demonstrate passion for the business and give people a reason to believe anything is possible
DEVELOP SELF AND OTHERS: Develop self and support others' development to achieve full potential
Honesty and integrity have always been cornerstone values of The Coca-Cola Company. Our passion for people of integrity mirrors our spirited drive for total quality in our brands. These and other elements allow the company to sustain strategic practices and drive business performance. The Personnel Integrity Assurance Program is another step toward making The Coca-Cola Company the premier workplace. This process includes a pre-employment background investigation that applies to all applicants, employees, and contractors of the company. The scope of this inquiry may cover such elements as education, employment history, a criminal history check, reference checks, and a pre-employment drug screen. Designated countries or sensitive positions within the company may have more stringent standards.
At The Coca-Cola Company you can cultivate your career in a challenging and dynamic environment. We are the largest manufacturer and distributor of nonalcoholic drinks in the world-selling more than 1 billion drinks a day. Unlock your full potential with a future-focused company that is known and respected throughout the world.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Back to top
Coca-Cola’s success would not be possible without the world’s best employees. We invite you to challenge yourself, join us and prosper.